Crystal Palace manager

Mick

John Anderson finally starting to question Pardews comments (to BBC), about fans chanting affecting players.

Ando finally growing a set??!!!

Or hearing that a change is imminent so can be seen as one of the revolutionaries that caused it....

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130523215256/simpsonstappedout/images/2/2a/Hail_Ants_in_Episode.jpg

Gary Watson ‏@TheRabonaKid  1m

Confirmed on SSN that Pardew is currently speaking with Ashley. Please let this be it. #NUFC

He's sacking him.

Let's remember Ashley is a ruthless business man who wants to protect his business.

What he does next (appointing next manager) I don't know but he's going to sack Pardew in the next hours.

Gary Watson ‏@TheRabonaKid  1m

Confirmed on SSN that Pardew is currently speaking with Ashley. Please let this be it. #NUFC

He's sacking him.

Let's remember Ashley is a ruthless business man who wants to protect his business.

What he does next (appointing next manager) I don't know but he's going to sack Pardew in the next hours.

Ashley is ruthless but he is stubborn too. Fingers crossed.

I get a feeling its a "one last chance" kind of scenario, I just wish we had someone a bit tougher than Hull at home in the next game to really seal it.

They'll probably still batter us mind.

They won't. The atmosphare will.