Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest neesy111

His fat mate of a keeper coach has deleted his twitter account after calling a fan a prick.

f***ing hell. Any screenshots of this?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/14/9cc120a62a0413ac232d8a9d924a447f.jpg

No indication of what it's in response too, to be fair.

This, apparently:

Andrew Burdis @burdis80: @Thomas91nufc @GKGuruWoody he's worried coz he'll lose his job when the muppet goes, carver and stone can fuck off aswell all shit coaches

Quite a harmless tweet in the world of Twitter that.

Guest Number 37

This, apparently:

Andrew Burdis @burdis80:

@Thomas91nufc @GKGuruWoody he's worried coz he'll lose his job when the muppet goes, carver and stone can f*** off aswell all s*** coaches

Cheers, bit of context all he does. He should know better. I would have thought the coaching staff would want to stay away from twitter after yesterday's dross

Guest Number 37

This, apparently:

Andrew Burdis @burdis80:

@Thomas91nufc @GKGuruWoody he's worried coz he'll lose his job when the muppet goes, carver and stone can f*** off aswell all s*** coaches

Cheers, bit of context all he does. He should know better. I would have thought the coaching staff would want to stay away from twitter after yesterday's dross

Sorry should say context always helps!

They've pushed the fans forum back. Spineless cretins

Taylor and Besty @TaylorandBesty:

@tfBettsy1892 It's to "allow as many members of senior management to be there as possible" but aye, I know what you mean.

Hmm!

Deleted his twitter account? Was that exchange between Woodman and IP?

:lol: Another one bites the dust.

hasn't deleted, just protected his tweets

If Pardew doesn't go/we don't get 2 good players in Jan we are in serious danger of relegation. The team look shot already...Nervous, no creativity, no defence, no striker no clue. Done.

i still fail to see what any manager is going to get out of colo, williamson and fistpump like...it'll be a slog to january regardless

If Pardew doesn't go/we don't get 2 good players in Jan we are in serious danger of relegation. The team look shot already...Nervous, no creativity, no defence, no striker no clue. Done.

i still fail to see what any manager is going to get out of colo, williamson and fistpump like...it'll be a slog to january regardless

You forget the new manager bump. :)

To be honest the coaches all need to go as well, they are shit.

For years we have played negative football, it's not just Pardew's tactics, it's how they train the players. Over the years how many times have you seen us produce an effective attacking display?, we can't even teach our players to pass the ball forwards or to cross the ball. It has pretty much been like this since SBR left.

Fitness, we are consistently one of the most unfit team in the league.

Goalkeeping, they have got lucky with us having great goal keepers in the past but when they have been injured the shortcomings of goalkeeping training has been evident.

The manager is shit, and the coaching staff are shit as well. Hopefully when Pardew goes we finally have a clear out because every other time we have sacked our manager these fuckers have still clung to their jobs like pieces of shit that cling to the toilet bowl and don't flush down.

You forget the new manager bump. :)

:)  suppose a proven manager like moyes should be able to get them more organised as a unit mind, unfortunately whoever it is will be taking over as we come into a run against the hardest teams in the league for a large part

we'll be on our knees come january, make no mistake

Whole club is imploding once again. The end is nigh.

does feel like it doesn't it? seasons already a right-off and soon the expectations will be so low that even 4th bottom will be celebrated.

it's not too much of a stretch to say that staying up is all we have to aim for now really, that's our bar this season

It's too late now. Those leaches will get the sack but we I doubt we'll be able to recover. The players don't give a flying fuck about the fans. Doubt a new manager, especially if he's another Ashley prostitute, can change the feeling at the club.

To anyone who hasn't yet - Bet everything on relegation. Worst case - cash out in Januray if Ashley tries to buy his way out of trouble again. That's basically free money.