Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Said the bit about having a chat with Ashley. Also said he knows he is under-pressure - hopes that the Hull game won't be like it was last week, in terms of what the fans did. Said Southampton wasn't good enough - no excuses. Said that the good times he has had have been forgotten about too quickly - also talked about one or two of the players still settling in. Mentioned Cabaye (as per usual)

Good times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• performance upset him wasn't proud of it,not guna offer any excuses * heard this loads of times already, poor form continues.• when we go behind in games need show better spirit * heard this loads of times, still continues

• in season u get games where it gets away from u,happens to top teams as well Arsenal had some games last year where they were beat 5 and 6,it happens! * We get humped rather a lot over a season.

• spoke to mike had long conversation on Sunday was disappointed with performance as has right to as the owner,both agreed to focus on a win for Saturday,issues about me need to take a bit of a back seat or will be difficult environment if we have same atmosphere as southampton * all created by poor proformances

• discussions bout his job never came up talked about the team, about the performance! *lies

•we have had some great times that seem to be forgotten here recently,we have had some tough days as well,environment for players on sat will b tough as it's ever been,

• new players finding adjustment tough *oh really?

•need put excuses behind us and get this magnificent football club a win on Saturday * The fans dont use excuses, its only himself.

My memory is fine.

I can vividly recall the genius long ball tactics he employed on each of the last few mackem games where we were well & truly smashed.

He`s like a politician who has just been rumbled for bumming his PA & thinks a few glib remarks will sort out those thick proles 

He's so scared about Saturday, this is gonna be hilarious.

I hope enough fans actually do ruin this cunts life, be epic if we all actually voiced our opinions at match for once rather than previously subdued efforts. Surely even the most hardened Pardew supporter hates the cunt now.

Guest Roger Kint

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 1m

Pardew has said that a fan protest could put a win in jeopardy. I think the sh*te football's got that job covered, Alan.

:lol:

Really does look close to crying :lol:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/148983/3027641-7720182857-13450.jpg

Ego well and truely in the gutter. 

His swanky cocky attitude has been found out...AGAIN!

The Cardiff Walk-out

03/05/14

“I have to take my hat off to the players because the environment was very, very tough for them and they showed tremendous character.”

Source: BBC

06/05/14 (Vurnon Anita)

“The atmosphere wasn’t difficult for us, because we knew what we needed to do and just focused on that.

“I think the opposition was scared as well by all the noise, so it was OK for us.”

Source: Shields Gazette

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 1m

Just leaving Pardew's press conference. Safe to say, he's got no intention of stepping down. Determined to tackle his critics head on. #NUFC

:lol: :lol:

Tackle the critics head-on after another boring home defeat, then?

His ego has no limits huh? Ego-maniacs like Gullit and Souness even knew when to step the fuck down ffs. Not a single human being with any sense would put themselves through the vitriol he will get on Saturday, yet he still thinks he can "take it head-on" absolute moron.  He used to claim he cares about the people in the NE, or this club and its supporters - they/we want him out. So if you/he cared, then walk away. Hope he enjoys being pinned to his seat in dugout next to his pals on Saturday.