Crystal Palace manager

Mick

There was an episode of the Bill where Jim Carver was arrested for Murder after a drinking binge. He was released but didn't have any clothes so he left custody in a prison jumpsuit and was found by a colleague eating pizza out of a bin.

That's who Pardew looks like.

And it's only Thursday. Can't wait to see what he looks like on Saturday :lol:

http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/images/original/23376.jpg

The old-school Bill was so good. Got ideas above its station and stopped being just about burglaries and corner shops getting turned over. Big mistake IMO.

X1000! I still watch episodes from the 90's on daily motion, they're class.

Wait there's more

• nothing I can do to stop them protesting,hope protest comes and goes quickly,hopefully can take the lead and see the game out!

•worse scenario would be still protesting when we winning and puts win in jeopardy that would be unwelcome!

• prepared for how stadiums going to be,

• people take this as an arrogance or an ego trips it's not it's trying to be professional in my job I've signed a contract to be here a long time were scenarios that it was good for me now it isn't and I need to make sure I'm same manager with same standards!

•banish performance from southampton

On carver.

• this is guy who loves this football club as much as any fan,got black n white blood

• worked here for some unbelievable managers,worked every role at this club, do u think he wants to see before start of game he wants see banners going up and negativity going towards the team,he tried to defend that in way john carver does,was just slight bit of aggression he's just trying to protect team he's hurting as much as any fan!

@Kris_Newcastle: My brother plays golf at Mitcham golf club - often plays with Pardew's brother. Apparently this talk of a stand off is 100% true.

@Kris_Newcastle: According to him, Pardew is sick of his life and wants out, but doesn't want to waive the £4m that would come his way if he were sacked.

Guest Geordiesned

Wait there's more

• nothing I can do to stop them protesting,hope protest comes and goes quickly,hopefully can take the lead and see the game out!

•worse scenario would be still protesting when we winning and puts win in jeopardy that would be unwelcome!

• prepared for how stadiums going to be,

• people take this as an arrogance or an ego trips it's not it's trying to be professional in my job I've signed a contract to be here a long time were scenarios that it was good for me now it isn't and I need to make sure I'm same manager with same standards!

•banish performance from southampton

On carver.

• this is guy who loves this football club as much as any fan,got black n white blood

• worked here for some unbelievable managers,worked every role at this club, do u think he wants to see before start of game he wants see banners going up and negativity going towards the team,he tried to defend that in way john carver does,was just slight bit of aggression he's just trying to protect team he's hurting as much as any fan!

Transcribed full thing I was so livid listening to his shite!

Pardew: “There’s nothing I can do to stop them protesting and I don’t intend to but all I do hope is that they give the team a chance to win the game and that the protest comes quickly and goes as quickly and hopefully we take the lead and can see the game out. I think the worst scenario would be that we’re still protesting when we’re winning and that puts the win in jeopardy. That would be unwelcome. But you know, I think I’m kind of resolved to how the stadium’s going to be. I think I’ve prepared the players for that and I’m hoping that myself and the team can handle it. People take this an arrogance or some sort of ego trip or something; it’s nothing of the kind it’s just trying to be professional in my job. I signed a contract here to be the manager for a long time and the were scenarios where it was good for me but now at this time it isn’t but I need to make sure I’m the same manager with the same standards now. The standards on the football pitch at the moment are not the levels I’ve had at this football club and not the level we had at the start of this season and we need to banish that performance at Southampton and get it out of the memory quick as we can”

On Carver: “This is a guy who absolutely loves this football club more than, and as much as any fan that we’ve ever had. Trust me, he lives and breathes this club, he’s got black and white blood that man. He’s worked here for some unbelievable managers, Bobby Robson being one. He’s done every role at this football club. Do you think before the start that he wants to see the manager banners going up and the negativity going towards the team? Of course not and he tried to defend that albeit in the way John Carver does (smirking as he says this) which, er, is that way and he’s apologised for that, er, slightly aggressive, because that’s all it was, a slight bit of aggression. For me he just wants to protect the team and I think it’s been an over reaction in the strongest kind of form and I hope our fans accept that for him he’s hurting more than and as much as them. I won’t say more but as much for sure”

@Kris_Newcastle: My brother plays golf at Mitcham golf club - often plays with Pardew's brother. Apparently this talk of a stand off is 100% true.

@Kris_Newcastle: According to him, Pardew is sick of his life and wants out, but doesn't want to waive the £4m that would come his way if he were sacked.

If there's any truth in that, since we are going to pay him 4m one way or another, sign another manager and put that fraud on 'gardening leave'.

“There’s nothing I can do to stop them protesting and I don’t intend to but all I do hope is that they give the team a chance to win the game and that he protest comes quickly and goes as as quickly and hopefully we take the lead and can see the game out.

actually stopped reading here :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

If he genuinely wants to do something about protests heres a revolutionary idea. Set out to attack from the start, play football the right way for once and win the fans back during the game(he knows there will be sizable amounts of sheep there). But no its easier to stick to pisspoor tactics and make scapegoats & excuses for his own failings. Complete fucktard of a man

If he genuinely wants to do something about protests heres a revolutionary idea. Set out to attack from the start, play football the right way for once and win the fans back during the game(he knows there will be sizable amounts of sheep there). But no its easier to stick to pisspoor tactics and make scapegoats & excuses for his own failings. Complete fucktard of a man

imagine trying to turn around 4 years in 4 days, if he even knew what the fuck you were talking about

That's the bottom line at the end of the day, he would rather take the club down than lose that money.