Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Not seen that one in at least 6 minutes.

Apologies for not being a no life c*nt like yourself and spending the majority of my spare time on here scrutinising every post meaning I missed it if it has already been posted.

http://i.imgur.com/8h2uRbA.gif

:lol: :lol:

Not seen that one in at least 6 minutes.

Apologies for not being a no life c*nt like yourself and spending the majority of my spare time on here scrutinising every post meaning I missed it if it has already been posted.

http://i.imgur.com/8h2uRbA.gif

:spit:

We should make an objective list of available, common-sense candidates who people with footballing knowledge would actually hire or approach, and make a second list of all the improbables, nutcases, bellends who Ashley realistically will or could give the job to.

We already know about the French guy, and maybe Bruce coming in, but who are the nutcases he can potentially hire?

... help out, lads. I want to soften the blow when it happens and be mentally prepared.

Promoted from inside:

Colo

Carver

Raylor

Externals:

Gerry Francis

George Graham

Turnip

JFK

Dennis Wise

Terry Venables

Ron Atkinson

Dave Bassett

Avram Grant

It's quite a stellar list of potentially catastrophic candidates

Guest Number 37

We should make an objective list of available, common-sense candidates who people with footballing knowledge would actually hire or approach, and make a second list of all the improbables, nutcases, bellends who Ashley realistically will or could give the job to.

We already know about the French guy, and maybe Bruce coming in, but who are the nutcases he can potentially hire?

... help out, lads. I want to soften the blow when it happens and be mentally prepared.

Promoted from inside:

Colo

Carver

Raylor

Externals:

Gerry Francis

George Graham

Turnip

JFK

Dennis Wise

Terry Venables

Ron Atkinson

Dave Bassett

Avram Grant

It's quite a stellar list of potentially catastrophic candidates

Then let's add David Hockaday to the list. I also suggest Malky Mackay as a morally dodgy option.

sadly, but we may have to offer Crawley Town compensation.

Another tool. No ta.

Ahem, we are coming up with a list of grim appointments.  John Gregory seemed perfect to instill the proper amount of terror in all of us.  From the devil you know to the actual Devil.

Ha. Good point......and it worked in terms of instilling terror.

Prepare for inane drivel and excuses galore at his pre-match press conference. Hope he is a gibbering wreck.

He'll will have been prepared by the NUFC media team and all the questions from the "press" will be selected, Sky will give him and easy ride.  He wont face any difficult questions.

God I can't wait to the King wrecked on Sat. Genuinely can't

I was talking to a mate of mine last night and we were just saying imagine what he's feeling now. He must be dreading this weekend. Last manager to get hounded out was Allardyce and it was well documented at the time. I was at the Liverpool game when the home crowd turned on him (to be fair at least he had the gumption to stand in his technical area) and it must have been an awful experience for him.