Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Some the shit that's come out his mouth the past day. My god. I actually think he is that fucking stupid and deluded. However it could be interpreted by people that know him less well, that he is making these comments to rile the fans up more so Ashley will have to sack him and give him compo.

Protesting fans on "an ego trip" - utterly disgusting. I hope we get so badly obliterated this Saturday he never manages again.

I am absolutely seething with rage at the arrogance of this prick. I honestly don't know if I can go on if he gets a win or even draw tmrw. Or worse still Ashley continues to refuse calls to sack him.

Did he say the protests are an ego trip? :lol:

Someone should tell that anonymous group leading the charge.

:lol:

Standards are dead low at the papers over there.

"There's nothing I can do to stop them protesting and don't intend to," added Pardew, who is contracted to the club until 2020.

"I hope they give us the chance to win the game. I hope the protest comes quickly and goes quickly.

"I'm resigned to how the stadium will be [on Saturday]. People take this as an ego trip. I'm trying be professional in my job.

"I signed a contract to be manager for a long time. There have been scenarios when it's been good for me and this isn't. The standards on the pitch aren't to the levels I've had at this club."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29254733

@lee_ryder

A lot of what has been said today should have been said by #nufc should have been said a lot of earlier. #nufc

:serious:

The articles on sackpardew.com look like they've been written by professional journalists.  I've seen some people speculating Caulkin, but strangely no-one's thought that Lee Ryder is responsible for any of them.

Jesus. I will be 31 and still won't have seen us win a trophy if he is still here.  :jesuswept:

EDIT: I wont even be able to tell my potential kids about when we won a cup before he/she was born... :embarrassed:

Heart bleeds for you, I will be 41 and have to explain to mine just how bad we are and still tell them they can't support anyone else. Daddy suffers, you suffer - simple.