Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Speaking to some parents at sunderland and newcastle academies apparently Gus poyet is popping in the academy all the time and knows all the kids' names from U9s up to 18s. Pardew on the other hand has been anonymous.

Spends as much time as he can darn sarf apparently. Just reward for his hard work and excellent results.

Love the fact McLaren has experience abroad, and speaks such fluent Dutch too.

Speaks fluent Dutch my arse. I interviewed him at an AZ - Twente match a couple of years back and this was after a post-match press conference conducted entirely in English.

:laugh: WHOOOOSH!!!

Heard a couple of bits of the radio last night where they seemed to have decided that as Pardew is not going anywhere the fans might as well get behind the players.  The implication being that if we were to get relegated, it would be our fault rather than Pardew's.  I guess that is the message the club are trying to get out there and it is starting to succeed.

They then said that if we did get relegated, we would storm the league anyway like last time so it wouldn't be so bad.  Have those idiots looked at our players and compared them to what we had last time.  There is no way we would come straight back up and the better players would definitely leave this time.

WTF thats insane

Aye, I'm sure the oppressed people over the history of civilization just said "ah fuck it, nothing will change anyway, might as well support them"

In the USA - when you do this in sports - every single fucking media outlet would absolutley lambast you, call you out, be spiteful, be dirty, and will do it all day long. They'd have blogs, TMZ sports, Deadspin, Pundits, Journalists, local, national news all of them would be calling you incompetent, calling you to sell the club, calling you to be fired, etc etc etc.

Only in England it seems? B/c in Italy or in Spain you'd have a fucking dead pigs head in your bed or some shit by now.

Naw you got Jamie Carragher or some fuck wad on Sky saying its all Ashley's fault and that a man who hasn't won shit in his career, has been shit his career, and one who continues to be shit in career is getting defended by his cronies in the industry. He's shit, he'll never turn it around, fucking process that.

Seriously why do they continue to defend supposed cronies man? Call it like it is. Ex players in the NFL who are on ESPN call out their old coaches, other coaches, etc when they aren't doing it right. You earn yourself so much more respect throughout the world when you call it like it is.

If he's still here after the international break (and he will be) I fully expect Ashley to stick by him until January and try to buy him out of trouble with a couple of trinket buys thinking it will stave off relegation. Well I hope if we do go down it costs him a fortune, fat fuck!

Love the fact McLaren has experience abroad, and speaks such fluent Dutch too.

Speaks fluent Dutch my arse. I interviewed him at an AZ - Twente match a couple of years back and this was after a post-match press conference conducted entirely in English.

:laugh: WHOOOOSH!!!

Oh wow, that was a good one! You really got me bad!

Pardew's most effective defender so far has been Shearer. He hasn't criticised him once this season despite being virtually begged to by Lineker etc.

One wonders why... even KK was rather lenient. I think Ashley and KK probably hate and know Ashley and his croneys so well that they develop a soft spot for whomever has to work for them. Of course, they seem to forget that Pards is one of them.

I feel the guys who should criticise Pardew hate Ashley more so they empathise with Pardew instead of seeing that Pardew is an Ashley crony.

I'm sure behind the scenes Pardew will be saying all sorts of shit to get these guys on his side. 'Mike did this, Mike did that'.

Guest chopey

International break now so we won't hear from pardew till a week on Thursday, that's him back down London away from all them horrible geordies, he'll probably be out with the lads in Soho on Friday night

“I’ve had lots of messages of support from people in the game and I’d like to thank them.

“Hopefully I look forward to our next home game with a win.

“We know that the tension in the stands in the stadium isn’t going to away in the short-term.

“What we must focus on is performance.

“I think we have a little bit to lean on going into the next home game.

“We have to take the positives out of that.

“Hopefully we can win the next game and all settle down.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joey-barton-mike-ashley-only-7885014?

That's all it'll take folks, win a game for only the 2nd time in 7 months and everyone can just pipe the fuck down.

“I’ve had lots of messages of support from people in the game and I’d like to thank them.

“Hopefully I look forward to our next home game with a win.

“We know that the tension in the stands in the stadium isn’t going to away in the short-term.

“What we must focus on is performance.

“I think we have a little bit to lean on going into the next home game.

“We have to take the positives out of that.

“Hopefully we can win the next game and all settle down.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joey-barton-mike-ashley-only-7885014?

That's all it'll take folks, win a game for only the 2nd time in 7 months and everyone can just pipe the f*** down.

Fucking tragic.

I actually believed he would have been sacked after the Swansea game. I bought into the logic that the international break would be a perfect opportunity to get rid and replace. He's actually going to be here for at least the next game at least isn't he? An more worryingly, we're actually going to get relegated again.

I actually believed he would have been sacked after the Swansea game. I bought into the logic that the international break would be a perfect opportunity to get rid and replace. He's actually going to be here for at least the next game at least isn't he? An more worryingly, we're actually going to get relegated again.

I think he will be sacked when we are adrift and Ashley is sure he can't turn it around.

The problem is by the time Ashley realises this the rot maybe too deep and the new manager will be unable to turn it around.

Look how long he gave kinnear despite him being terrible.

You know, if he can get the team to beat Leicester (which will be a hard match), he will come out like a champion to the media and proclaim everyone else as idiots for not beleiving in him.

Yet that will only be 2 or 3 wins in 24 games, or whatever it is no, Ive lost track.

Hope my dad's team Leicester ruins us. Ujjjjolllaaa will destroy our weak as piss CBs and I Imagine Pearson will have them attack us with pace.

No bother - well not be getting many points when we get played off the park and destroyed by the top teams jn the league. Hope they show no mercy.