Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Must be back in the running for next england manager now after 4 points from 2 games. Along with 'Big Sam' and his top 4 charge....

Gonna be unbearable for next few weeks now and get ready for 'stability' and 'patience' to be even more the buzz words from the media buffoons.

Pissed off Arsenal supporters calling Wenger the "French Alan Pardew" after a humiliating draw at home to Hull. It seems it's not just us that thinks he's shit. Saying that I'll quite gladly take Wenger thank you very much!

Never in my life have i reacted to a goal as i did today, just put my head in my hands and thought, apathetic fans, you deserve this

I do it at every game at the moment. Every goal extends Pardews awful shelf life.

"Regardless of your thoughts on either, Pardew and Obertan deserve a great deal of credit for not hiding in the face of a barrage of criticism and negative reactions.

Whether either is good enough for our fantastic club is a question that only they can answer. However, i think both have been excellent representatives over the past few weeks and have done themselves proud with their behaviour and actions.

When the team is lacking confidence, sometimes inspiration can come from unexpected places. Obertan is certainly one of the most unexpected sources of inspiration, but he deserves credit for being a hardworking, model professional and is reaping the rewards of his hard work.

Here's to more success for Obertan, Pardew and our mighty club!"

I want this guy and Ronaldo to meet up.

"Regardless of your thoughts on either, Pardew and Obertan deserve a great deal of credit for not hiding in the face of a barrage of criticism and negative reactions.

Whether either is good enough for our fantastic club is a question that only they can answer. However, i think both have been excellent representatives over the past few weeks and have done themselves proud with their behaviour and actions.

When the team is lacking confidence, sometimes inspiration can come from unexpected places. Obertan is certainly one of the most unexpected sources of inspiration, but he deserves credit for being a hardworking, model professional and is reaping the rewards of his hard work.

Here's to more success for Obertan, Pardew and our mighty club!"

I want this guy and Ronaldo to meet up.

Who's this stupid cunt like?

Wish I trusted Spurs next week.

Spurs will piss all over us.

when leicester bothered themselves yesterday they got in behind us and opened us up with no trouble whatsoever, i really can't see anything but a bloodbath at spurs myself like, defensively we're nowhere near as good as we were last season for that fluke and even them krul had to do everything to win it

they're shit at the back mind but i think they'll put one in early and win 3 or 4 nil tbh

It might academic because we're likely to receive multiple hammerings as soon as we face some decent teams.

Leicester (h)

Spurs (a)

Liverpool (h)

West Brom (a)

QPR (h)

West Ham (a)

Burnley (a)

Chelsea (h)

Arsenal (a)

Sunderland (h)

Man U (a)

Everton (h)

before we start with the reverse fixtures We'll be lucky to be on 10 points if we don't beat Leicester, it's that bad.

Edit: these fixture lists are allowed nowadays, aren't they?

let's revisit this

Leicester (h) - W

Spurs (a) - L

Liverpool (h) - L

West Brom (a) - L

QPR (h) - W

West Ham (a) L

Burnley (a) - D

Chelsea (h) - L

Arsenal (a) - L

Sunderland (h) - L

Man U (a) - L

Everton (h) - L

i reckon 14 points by the halfway stage with probably 5 solid fucking hammerings in there

even accounting for 1 more win over those games it'd still only be 17 points, less than 50% of what we'll need to stay up and we'll have our usual shockingly negative GD as well

the championship beckons again then

It might academic because we're likely to receive multiple hammerings as soon as we face some decent teams.

Leicester (h)

Spurs (a)

Liverpool (h)

West Brom (a)

QPR (h)

West Ham (a)

Burnley (a)

Chelsea (h)

Arsenal (a)

Sunderland (h)

Man U (a)

Everton (h)

before we start with the reverse fixtures We'll be lucky to be on 10 points if we don't beat Leicester, it's that bad.

let's revisit this

Leicester (h) - W

Spurs (a) - L

Liverpool (h) - L

West Brom (a) - L

QPR (h) - W

West Ham (a) L

Burnley (a) - D

Chelsea (h) - L

Arsenal (a) - L

Sunderland (h) - L

Man U (a) - L

Everton (h) - L

i reckon 14 points by the halfway stage with probably 5 solid f***ing hammerings in there

even accounting for 1 more win over those games it'd still only be 17 points, less than 50% of what we'll need to stay up and we'll have our usual shockingly negative GD as well

Sad part is that the stretch of WBA, QPR, West Ham and Burnley is as easy as it gets in the PL, with any other manager I would be looking for 10 - 12 points, with Pardew we'll be lucky if we get 2

Leicester (h)

Spurs (a)

Liverpool (h)

West Brom (a)

QPR (h)

West Ham (a)

Burnley (a)

Chelsea (h)

Arsenal (a)

Sunderland (h)

Man U (a)

Everton (h)

let's revisit this

Leicester (h) - W

Spurs (a) - L

Liverpool (h) - L

West Brom (a) - L

QPR (h) - W

West Ham (a) L

Burnley (a) - D

Chelsea (h) - L

Arsenal (a) - L

Sunderland (h) - L

Man U (a) - L

Everton (h) - L

i reckon 14 points by the halfway stage with probably 5 solid f***ing hammerings in there

Sad part is that the stretch of WBA, QPR, West Ham and Burnley is as easy as it gets in the PL, with any other manager I would be looking for 10 - 12 points, with Pardew we'll be lucky if we get 2

we might get something at west brom i suppose as they're pretty shite but west ham are scoring goals will rip our defence to bits

Going all RTG on the upcoming games..

Leicester (h) - W

Spurs (a) - D

Liverpool (h) - W

West Brom (a) - W

QPR (h) - W

West Ham (a) W

Burnley (a) - W

Chelsea (h) - D

Arsenal (a) - D

Sunderland (h) - W

Man U (a) - D

Everton (h) - W

Did anyone notice pardews treatment of Steve stone after we scored ? I noticed it at the match yesterday and watched it again this morning, it's basically assault and goes to prove pardew is a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode

We are still 3rd bottom right? I can't see that situation improving much with the crop of fixtures we've got coming up. Pardew can enjoy that shit win for now but it won't be long before the heat's back on again.

Did anyone notice pardews treatment of Steve stone after we scored ? I noticed it at the match yesterday and watched it again this morning, it's basically assault and goes to prove pardew is a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode

Just watched it there. He's a strange, strange bloke. What a weirdo.