Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Yes, you have to be an absolute genius to realize that long balls are not what is needed against Burnley. Fuck me!!! And as others said, the long balls are normally his idea (or at least I would think so)...

Of course the long balls are his idea, after nearly 5 years as Newcastle boss, I'm pretty sure he could have had us playing short passing football if he'd either had the inclination or even a clue how to go about it. It took Keegan two months to transform Fat Sam's monstrous long ball game into a fluent and entertaining style. But the fraud can keep spinning his bullshit and the masses will lap it up.

One of the comments :anguish:

'I'm convinced all these Pardew haters are Mackems in disguise.

They probably don't even attend games and haven't a clue about football.

Read the story muppets PARDEW HAS BANNED LONG BALL TACTICS.

What part of that sentence can you not accept.

Get off his back and get behind the team try attending some games and show some passion.

Or you could just become a Mackem'

'Show some passion' :lol:

so it's the same as those other comments then, he's come in at HT like a white knight to save us from those despicable, failing long ball tactics that he's spent 4 years employing :lol:

what is it about this guy that people print and believe the unadulterated bullshit he spouts?

Guest RJberger

Reporter: "Getting the goal so early, you might be disappointed not to have gone on and won the game..?"

Pardew: 'No I'm definitely not'

???

WTF?

After the 6 game winning streak, us Newcastle fans have had more than enough excitement for a few weeks. a 1-1 was the perfect tonic I thought

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/dec/04/premier-league-talking-points

4) Pardew runs the risk of over-caution

“You should always take risks in the Premier League,” Alan Pardew claimed after the 1-1 draw at Burnley, explaining why he had introduced Rémy Cabella at half time to bring some technical ability to bear on an otherwise lifeless performance. The substitution paid off, within a couple of minutes the Frenchman’s blocked shot led directly to Newcastle’s equaliser, leading Tyneside fans to wonder why Pardew decided not to start with the player. It was the same against West Ham at the weekend, when Newcastle’s winning run came to an end and Pardew was accused of timidity in his team selection. At least West Ham are riding fairly high in the table, however. Many Newcastle fans could not work out why Pardew opted for a defensive selection against bottom three Burnley – at least they were at the start of play – and then moaned that nothing was being created. “The first half was hard to watch,” the manager admitted. “I was quite pleased to see the fans stayed for the second half.” Paul Wilson

“I was quite pleased to see the fans stayed for the second half.”

Nothing more than "I showed them" type of comment.

Fuck off, cunt.

Nah, nothing of the sort. Just admitting to a particularly god-awful first half.

Distinct lack of admittance that the dickhead had anything to do with it mind, he basically just fixed something that happened to be wrong. No idea how it came to be that way personally but I'm glad Pards sorted it out.

Fuck off, cunt.

Nah, nothing of the sort. Just admitting to a particularly god-awful first half.

Distinct lack of admittance that the dickhead had anything to do with it mind, he basically just fixed something that happened to be wrong. No idea how it came to be that way personally but I'm glad Pards sorted it out.

The changes at half time give him a modicum of credit, especially hauling Williamson off (though arguably a good part of that decision was based on his yellow).

Going to Burnley and and starting with his trademark sit back and hope for a break is a fkn sackable offence on it's own mind.

Fuck off, cunt.

The changes at half time give him a modicum of credit, especially hauling Williamson off (though arguably a good part of that decision was based on his yellow).

Going to Burnley and and starting with his trademark sit back and hope for a break is a fkn sackable offence on it's own mind.

It's the equivalent of Fat Sam going to Derby fearing the worst despite them getting mullered by  4 or 5 goals every week at the time. Pardew went into this game with 3 defensive midfielders wringing his hands with fear at what might Burnley could do to us on their own ground. He can pretend to be a different manager but he's always one defeat away from reverting to type.

Guest neesy111

Directly contradicts what they (Cisse in this case) were trying to spin on us. :lol:

Well if it was banned at HT, god knows how bad it was 1st half.

so if we have near 30  points in the window we will sell sissoko, and try but ultimately fail to replace him, the season will peter out to shit. and the hoards will buy in again in the summer.