Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Bert Shaft

Pity Sunlun were sh* t as they could and should have been 4 or 5-1 up at half time. That might have woken the silent masses of regime loving sheep that now infest St James Park up.

This guy has literally fucking ruined the club.

I'm for some reason watching the coverage of it on SS1. It is absolutely sickening to see them celebrating like that in St James'. I feel sick to the bottom of my stomach- mostly because no one cares.

:lol: Damn it Wullie you knew what you were doing with this title.

:lol: From the index page, my mind magically turns it into "Alan Pardew loses his job" :anguish:

We aren't going to get in the CL, Europa League, try to win a cup and we can't even beat the mackems. Just what is there to look forward to? Aiming to survive every season with this cunt as manager? It's so depressing man.

Pity Sunlun were sh* t as they could and should have been 4 or 5-1 up at half time. That might have woken the silent masses of regime loving sheep that now infest St James Park up.

Might have done for a couple of weeks until we put a run of soul destroying (to me at least) 1-0 wins together over the likes of QPR and Leicester.

Said It for fuckin months now. Anyone who continues to enjoy the results given up by this regime is an absolute fucking moron. Everything that was magical about NUFC is now gone. Win lose or draw this club is a fucking shadow. I honestly don't know what keeps people going.

Said It for fuckin months now. Anyone who continues to enjoy the results given up by this regime is an absolute fucking moron. Everything that was magical about NUFC is now gone. Win lose or draw this club is a fucking shadow. I honestly don't know what keeps people going.

Aye, I stopped going when Hughton got the boot (been back twice since) and am generally happier for it.  It's not like you suddenly turn into a Sunderland fan if you just stop going :) 

I'm not quite so hardline as that, though: I can understand people going because they just like to go to the game; I can understand people going because they've seen us worse than this; I can understand people going because it's a social event for them.  I can't understand people hating everything about the club but going anyway, unless it's just to keep on a season ticket seat in the hope of happier times to come.

David James Graham ‏@DavidJG80 17m17 minutes ago

Daryl Janmaat on Radio Newcastle- "perhaps we should have thought more about tactics and less about fighting." Says a lot. #nufc

So Dummett to right back and Haidara at left back from now on?

We aren't going to get in the CL, Europa League, try to win a cup and we can't even beat the mackems. Just what is there to look forward to? Aiming to survive every season with this cunt as manager? It's so depressing man.

Its utterly meaningless- 2014 has been one of the worse years I can remember in 40+ years a fan.  Its fucking dismal.

Daryl Janmaat on Radio Newcastle- "perhaps we should have thought more about tactics and less about fighting." Says a lot. #nufc

So Dummett to right back and Haidara at left back from now on?

Correct, janmatt has criticised the king and will be banished as a consequence.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit!!!  :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahaha