Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If the two clubs are discussing compensation it's hard to see it not happening really.

Hope is the cruelest mistress though.

oh I don't know Ashley could end up asking for 35m-and I seriously wouldn't put it past him

I honestly believe he was close to binning him at a cost to himself. I'm now presuming he realised he'd have to do it eventually due to the sheer incompetence of the man coward so to have a third party offer him money to remove him is a gift horse tbh. It's a no-brainer. You take the cash and breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Who he approaches/appoints doesn't even concern me atm.

Is... Is this the start of Ashley f***ing off from our club? I might actually just start crying.. tears of joy! tears of hope! tears of THE f***ing c***s MIGHT BE GONE

Like getting laid with Adriana Lima and then become greedy wanting to go anal and end up with nothing.

Never been to jail, in a 3rd world country, but I can imagine this is how it feels just before release after 4 years of hell.

And Ashley is the cellmate your nervously glancing at as you pack wondering if he's gonna do it again to you one last time.

Is... Is this the start of Ashley f***ing off from our club? I might actually just start crying.. tears of joy! tears of hope! tears of THE f***ing c***s MIGHT BE GONE

Like getting laid with Adriana Lima and then become greedy wanting to go anal and end up with nothing.

:lol: :lol:

If the two clubs are discussing compensation it's hard to see it not happening really.

oh I don't know Ashley could end up asking for 35m-and I seriously wouldn't put it past him

I honestly believe he was close to binning him at a cost to himself. I'm now presuming he realised he'd have to do it eventually due to the sheer incompetence of the man coward so to have a third party offer him money to remove him is a gift horse tbh. It's a no-brainer. You take the cash and breathe a huge sigh of relief.

the problem with that argument is the hull city incident, if he really wanted rid of him that was the chance he could have done it for nowt, instead he's stuck by him all the way, those are not the actions of someone whos come that close to binning him.

:thup: