Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Sanctions a central defender leaving with no replacement.  Sums exactly how incompetent this idiot is.  Not saying Yanga was the solution, but we have one of the most porous back 4 in the league from last season and weaken it further.

Combine that with selling one of our most popular players.

I think this really will be the end of Pardew now, things are definitely going to fall apart for him now. Bring it on.

can't see how he survives this* without the results, and he's not going to get the results

*unless of course ashley just has some crazy blind spot and is going to back him to the ends of time, but i can see no logical reason why a hard nosed businessman would risk the club going down again for alan fucking pardew

Unbelievable, we needed a striker, creative midfielder and a central defender to finish our business, what do we do? Weaken our defense and move out our most creative player!?!? I'm fucking cured, I had half a hope HBA would outlast Pardew and we'd get to see him again. I fucking hope they haven't put a clause in his loan that he can't play against us.

I believe yesterday has sealed his fate. The team will only get worse and injuries will compound the fact. He has nowhere to run now. Thought it would take a lot longer than 3 games before I would start to support the opposition again but we need things to go downhill super fast from this moment on.

Benny got him out the shit a fair few teams last season - who's he going to turn to now?

I can't wait to see Ben Arfa tearing it up with Hull while we languish at the foot of the table.

I hope the soopa fans enjoy our lads "getting stuck in" to a dog fight :thup:

I believe yesterday has sealed his fate. The team will only get worse and injuries will compound the fact. He has nowhere to run now. Thought it would take a lot longer than 3 games before I would start to support the opposition again but we need things to go downhill super fast from this moment on.

There's no other way tbh. We might very well stare at relegation but fucking hell I couldn't care less.

Willing the opposition to score ffs. Never thought it would come to this. And it's been going on for months now.

On Saturday I barely celebrated our goals, I remember when pretty much every goal meant getting sent forward a few rows ending up on the bottom of a pile on.  Just seemed to have no meaning as all I want now is pressure on this useless cunt of a man.

Full on abuse from now on hopefully.

Shaking with rage this morning at this utter toilet of a human being. The home crowd cannot continue to be so docile and accepting towards him. He is fucking vile and is a totally separate issue from Ashley. He is a black mark on our history. A fucking embarrassment. And he needs to start hearing about it again.

"One damning statistic (of many it has to be said), is that in the 4 years he has been manager of NUFC, we have lost a higher percentage of games than anyone else in English football, apart from 2 clubs (Fulham & Stevenage)".

Taken from another website so I can't verify it's accuracy but I can quite believe it.

Pardew has survived 2 poor seasons and has been backed through them, this is his third - without the "disruptive" Ben Arfa who he so desperately wanted rid of, and without Yanga-Mbiwa who "the thinking was he woudln't have played".

He's got his own way again and surely, SURELY has nowhere to hide now. No more excuses and the way we've looked so far this season suggests we're in for a massive struggle. Desperately hoping even the fans willing to blindly back him despite the cold hard facts become fed up of sub par home displays and heavy defeats. More games with an atomosphere like the Cardiff match and he's a dead man walking. Still baffles me how Ashley can't see through him, pals or not.

If you look at the way Ashley runs the club. Buy cheap players sell on at a profit. To be successful at this you need a manager/ coach who can improve players.

If you forget your hate for Pardew, how many players have improved under this man? how many youngest have made the break though to the first team squad ? Compare that to the amount of players under him that have not improved or went backwards.

The man needs to go, he has had enough time and enough players .. we are no better now than when he took over , which seems a life time ago.

"One damning statistic (of many it has to be said), is that in the 4 years he has been manager of NUFC, we have lost a higher percentage of games than anyone else in English football, apart from 2 clubs (Fulham & Stevenage)".

Taken from another website so I can't verify it's accuracy but I can quite believe it.

Both clubs who have thrashed him too.