Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Dontooner

Predicted this day would happen as long as we tolerated Alan Pardew, all the good players would leave.

Pardew such a shit manager and struggles to play us up the league regardless of Messi in the team.

Whats the point of having good players when we are a mid table to relegation club. Naturally Ashley sells players since the club going nowhere.

Sad day we are a lesser club...our non actions make us a nothing club.

I know it's wrong but I really don't care at this point. I think it needs to get personal. Someone get his address and just protest 24/7 outside - he needs to be forced out and if scare tactics needs to be used then so be it. It's for the greater good and as much as it's wrong, it has to be done as I can't see any other way.

I know it's wrong but I really don't care at this point. I think it needs to get personal. Someone get his address and just protest 24/7 outside - he needs to be forced out and if scare tactics needs to be used then so be it. It's for the greater good and as much as it's wrong, it has to be done as I can't see any other way.

Feel exactly the same.

I'd never wish bad on anyone, but this man (and Ashley to an extent) has made me detest everything about this club. For months now I've been wanting us to lose, praying we'd get hammered every week, but all I get is the smarmy little cretin coming out with the same recycled bullshit.

I cannot fathom how anybody who has a true passion for this club can give any excuse why he is still in charge. Every time I have a pop at Pardew to my mates, they come out with " he got you to 5th ", " Ben Arfa turned up overweight didn't he?" " Pardew's made some great signings this summer". I can half take it from people who don't support the club, because they don't have to watch the shite he calls "football" every week and endless list of excuses, failing ever to put the blame on himself. But when actual supporters say to give him more time, his hands are tied etc, it drives me insane!!!

We need flyers handed out outside the ground with a list of Pardew's excuses/contradictory statements, so our fans who are prone to the PR machine's brainwashing, can actually see in black and white what a laughing stock he is. Even do what the Man Utd fans did with the plane to fly over the ground with one of Pardew's most stupid comments. Anything to expose him for the utter fraud he is.

Just need to be venting at him every game like the end of last season. Truly think he will eventually quit if he gets that every game and the results are bad. I really don't think anyone would continue if it was relentless. Getting enough fans on board to make it effective is still a problem though.

Pic need doctoring with Pardews face... 

"The Greatest trick The King ever pulled was convincing the world he was a qualified football manager... 

http://sajha.com/sajha/html/images/users/62e80ee1-e888-4d6f-ad47-8b25a17f4bbb/keyser%20soze.jpg

...And like that.. he is still employed." :(

this is absolutely the wrong thing to do, the way to get him out is to convince the home sheep of his innate awfulness and get back to the cardiff atmosphere ASAP home and away

no manager on earth could survive that very long, i don't care how much ashley backs him

this is absolutely the wrong thing to do, the way to get him out is to convince the home sheep of his innate awfulness and get back to the cardiff atmosphere ASAP home and away

no manager on earth could survive that very long, i don't care how much ashley backs him

This is true, but I'm in favour of anything that scares him off.

This is true, but I'm in favour of anything that scares him off.

He's adept enough at PR with our fuckwitted fans to turn anything personal done away from the match in his favour and probably get them on his side for longer.

If and when we lose at Southampton the pressure on him will hopefully prove too much this time round. He has to go the way he prefers players like Gouffran and Obertan over Ben Arfa and Williamson/Taylor over Mbiwa. If he knew how to win games it would not matter but he doesn't have a clue