Crystal Palace manager

Mick

We don't really need to spend in January anyway. Yeah we could do with another striker but there's enough there to put teams away until the summer under a manager who knows what he's doing. Even this clown got us 26 points. De Jong and Aarons to come back as well, possibly HBA.

Guest neesy111

We don't really need to spend in January anyway. Yeah we need another striker but there's enough there to put teams away until the summer under a manager who knows what he's doing. Even this clown got us 26 points. De Jong and Aarons to come back as well, possibly HBA.

Need a CB that isn't Williamson or Taylor.

Of all the wank going around regarding NUFC, the one thing that winds me up more than anything else is the idea that if you don't rate Pardew then you must agree with the transfer policy and way Ashley runs the club generally. Utter fucking rot.

We don't really need to spend in January anyway. Yeah we need another striker but there's enough there to put teams away until the summer under a manager who knows what he's doing. Even this clown got us 26 points. De Jong and Aarons to come back as well, possibly HBA.

If good offers come in for Sissoko and Tiote then we should sell.

We don't really need to spend in January anyway. Yeah we could do with another striker but there's enough there to put teams away until the summer under a manager who knows what he's doing. Even this clown got us 26 points. De Jong and Aarons to come back as well, possibly HBA.

Exactly. Get Marv and HBA back and the squad looks very healthy. Probably a CB light.

No chance we should sell Moussa given the state of our central midfield.

I'd prefer we waited until the summer for Sissoko but I wouldn't be annoyed to see Tiote go next month.

Exactly. Get Marv and HBA back and the squad looks very healthy. Probably a CB light.

Not to mention Cabella who has been completely unused so far.

I'd prefer we waiting until the summer for Sissoko but I wouldn't be annoyed to see Tiote go next month.

Sissoko's stock will never be as high. If we get £20m for him he'll never reach that price tag wherever he goes. He's effective here as we've no style of football, in a proper team he'll be massively out of place.

As a Sunderland fan I'd be delighted if you offloaded Sissoko. I know it's difficult to judge fully when you don't watch a team week in week out but he looks a very good player.

As for Tiote. I hope he stays. I've never rated him.

No parties on Wearside tonight  :sad:

I'd prefer we waiting until the summer for Sissoko but I wouldn't be annoyed to see Tiote go next month.

Sissoko's stock will never be as high. If we get £20m for him he'll never reach that price tag wherever he goes. He's effective here as we've no style of football, in a proper team he'll be massively out of place.

What does his stock price matter to us? we don't see a penny of it we still haven't touched two years worth of tv money man.

He's effective here despite the worse manager in our modern history, imagine how good he could be with proper coaching.