Crystal Palace manager

Mick

We don't really need to spend in January anyway. Yeah we need another striker but there's enough there to put teams away until the summer under a manager who knows what he's doing. Even this clown got us 26 points. De Jong and Aarons to come back as well, possibly HBA.

If good offers come in for Sissoko and Tiote then we should sell.

I'd prefer we waiting until the summer for Sissoko but I wouldn't be annoyed to see Tiote go next month.

Sissoko's stock will never be as high. If we get £20m for him he'll never reach that price tag wherever he goes. He's effective here as we've no style of football, in a proper team he'll be massively out of place.

Then why is he regularly in the French side or at least squad then

We don't really need to spend in January anyway. Yeah we need another striker but there's enough there to put teams away until the summer under a manager who knows what he's doing. Even this clown got us 26 points. De Jong and Aarons to come back as well, possibly HBA.

Couldn't disagree more.

As a Sunderland fan I'd be delighted if you offloaded Sissoko. I know it's difficult to judge fully when you don't watch a team week in week out but he looks a very good player.

As for Tiote. I hope he stays. I've never rated him.

No parties on Wearside tonight  :sad:

Sissoko is a good player, but if there's a right time to sell its now. Remember the talk after the 5th season of selling Cisse to Chelsea for £30m...that was the right time to sell, £25m for Tiote to Manure...sometimes you've got to strike while its hot, ie Carroll £35m

As a Sunderland fan I'd be delighted if you offloaded Sissoko. I know it's difficult to judge fully when you don't watch a team week in week out but he looks a very good player.

Sissoko is a good player, but if there's a right time to sell its now. Remember the talk after the 5th season of selling Cisse to Chelsea for £30m...that was the right time to sell, £25m for Tiote to Manure...sometimes you've got to strike while its hot, ie Carroll £35m

Alright Mike.

With players returning from injury, and with a manager who plays the best of our players in their best positions, we've a decent enough squad to be challenging for 7/8th imo.

Not to say we're short up front and at centre back, mind, but just saying with a positive manager we've far more to see from the likes of Cabella, Anita, Ayoze and even Sissoko.

Alright Mike.

Sure you would have complained if we sold Tiote for £25m, im also sure you want him gone now for whatever price.

If there's a right time to sell a player it's the summer, always don't like chopping and changing a squad in the winter window, which tbh is for panic buys and selling at inflated prices for unvalued players. Sissoko going (and he won't be replaced) will cripple us, but alas he will go whatever.

Don't understand how it's 'the right time to sell him' ffs.

Alright Mike.

Sure you would have complained if we sold Tiote for £25m, im also sure you want him gone now for whatever price.

Like always if the money would be reinvested sure, I'm not Tiote fan and I make no bones of it but if the money is going to sit in Fat Mikes back pocket than we may as well keep him.

As for Sissoko, He's exactly the sort of player who can drive the club forward, he offers something which no one else in the squad does so selling it would be stupid imo.

I'd prefer we waiting until the summer for Sissoko but I wouldn't be annoyed to see Tiote go next month.

Sissoko's stock will never be as high. If we get £20m for him he'll never reach that price tag wherever he goes. He's effective here as we've no style of football, in a proper team he'll be massively out of place.

Spot on. 90% of the time he plays like a headless chicken who just runs into dead ends or passess to nobody. Like Tiote would have if we'd cashed in when we should have, he'll end up rotting on the bench of a top four club once they find out how poor his decision making is.

I'm absolutely desperate for him to have freedom with transfers etc and to take them down. It'll be two big fingers up at those wankers in SJP singing his praises all season.

They'll not understand/remain ignorant about what's happening.

Alright Mike.

It isn't just good form with Sissoko. He's been played in his best position for a good amount of time for the first time here and is playing well as everybody would have thought he would've

Selling Sissoko was always likely to happen sooner or later, he's our best overall performer this season and we always sell them. He has the ability to play at a higher level and wants to, as he said just the other day. If someone makes a decent offer next month we'll sell.

I accept it will happen due to Ashley's cuntish practices. Doesn't mean I agree with it.

Guest firetotheworks

All this Pardew is leaving because we have to sell Sissoko is surely bollocks, why was he whoaring him around only a few weeks ago if he gave a f***?

Course it's bollocks. :lol: He's been defending our policy for years unless it suits him and it's Pardew, he'd lie under oath man.