Crystal Palace manager

Mick

All this Pardew is leaving because we have to sell Sissoko is surely bollocks, why was he whoaring him around only a few weeks ago if he gave a f***?

:lol: It's all fucking bullshit. Even if Moose goes, that's not why he's leaving. Quite frankly I have no idea why he'd leave, but fuck him, he's gone.

If good offers come in for Sissoko and Tiote then we should sell.

As a Sunderland fan I'd be delighted if you offloaded Sissoko. I know it's difficult to judge fully when you don't watch a team week in week out but he looks a very good player.

As for Tiote. I hope he stays. I've never rated him.

No parties on Wearside tonight  :sad:

Sissoko is a good player, but if there's a right time to sell its now. Remember the talk after the 5th season of selling Cisse to Chelsea for £30m...that was the right time to sell, £25m for Tiote to Manure...sometimes you've got to strike while its hot, ie Carroll £35m

Alright Mike.

Sure you would have complained if we sold Tiote for £25m, im also sure you want him gone now for whatever price.

Like always if the money would be reinvested sure, I'm not Tiote fan and I make no bones of it but if the money is going to sit in Fat Mikes back pocket than we may as well keep him.

As for Sissoko, He's exactly the sort of player who can drive the club forward, he offers something which no one else in the squad does so selling it would be stupid imo.

It wasn't till recently Sissoko couldn't have two good games in the same month. He's hit a purple patch with us, generally down to the rest of the squad so static and useless. But that kind of player doesn't work in a quality team, Cabaye is full of class and is sitting on the bench looking to escape. Sissoko has no chance of making it at PSG or Arsenal imho, £20m offers? Snao their hands off, he'll not fetch half that in the summer.

All this Pardew is leaving because we have to sell Sissoko is surely bollocks, why was he whoaring him around only a few weeks ago if he gave a f***?

It's just more lies and drivel from him to cover his own arse.

We don't really need to spend in January anyway. Yeah we need another striker but there's enough there to put teams away until the summer under a manager who knows what he's doing. Even this clown got us 26 points. De Jong and Aarons to come back as well, possibly HBA.

I'd prefer we waiting until the summer for Sissoko but I wouldn't be annoyed to see Tiote go next month.

Sissoko's stock will never be as high. If we get £20m for him he'll never reach that price tag wherever he goes. He's effective here as we've no style of football, in a proper team he'll be massively out of place.

Spot on. 90% of the time he plays like a headless chicken who just runs into dead ends or passess to nobody. Like Tiote would have if we'd cashed in when we should have, he'll end up rotting on the bench of a top four club once they find out how poor his decision making is.

It took him nearly a year to recreate what he did against Chelsea when he first arrived. He's certainly improved his consistency, but i can't tell if thats to keep or is it merely a good spell, and im swayed to the latter and why i think its a good time to sell (regardless of the re-investment argument)

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be interested to see Sissoko when he's not deployed as a Forest Gump battering ram with 1 player ahead of him at most, as he has been a lot of the time he's been here.

:lol:

Perfect.

As a Sunderland fan I'd be delighted if you offloaded Sissoko. I know it's difficult to judge fully when you don't watch a team week in week out but he looks a very good player.

Sissoko is a good player, but if there's a right time to sell its now. Remember the talk after the 5th season of selling Cisse to Chelsea for £30m...that was the right time to sell, £25m for Tiote to Manure...sometimes you've got to strike while its hot, ie Carroll £35m

Alright Mike.

Sure you would have complained if we sold Tiote for £25m, im also sure you want him gone now for whatever price.

Like always if the money would be reinvested sure, I'm not Tiote fan and I make no bones of it but if the money is going to sit in Fat Mikes back pocket than we may as well keep him.

As for Sissoko, He's exactly the sort of player who can drive the club forward, he offers something which no one else in the squad does so selling it would be stupid imo.

It wasn't till recently Sissoko couldn't have two good games in the same month. He's hit a purple patch with us, generally down to the rest of the squad so static and useless. But that kind of player doesn't work in a quality team, Cabaye is full of class and is sitting on the bench looking to escape. Sissoko has no chance of making it at PSG or Arsenal imho, £20m offers? Snao their hands off, he'll not fetch half that in the summer.

But why? The money makes no difference and the loss of a player makes the team weaker. It makes no sense.

Alright Mike.

But why? The money makes no difference and the loss of a player makes the team weaker. It makes no sense.

It looks like its going to happen, its the right time. I can't help that, i certainly can't help what happens next with the money and who or if we buy...but the prices quoted are the highest Sissoko will ever go for, we might as well benefit from that in some way or other.

Also, you just never know. Southampton sold all their players and were doomed, yet are currently fighting for a CL position. Tottenham & Liverpool sold Suarez and Bale at the right times and went out and blew it all and are worse off for it.

Its hard to predict. We should know more than most its not cut and dry, Carroll £35m and Ba free, or selling Nolan and replacing him with Cabaye.

Not as happy as I thought I'd be. Delighted for a short time then my thoughts turned to speculating about the future.

The chance of it getting much better seems quite remote. Just hope the football improves, which isn't difficult as it was almost non-existant before. So that in itself is worth cracking open the Jagaermeister that's been sitting in the fridge for a couple of months.

Guest VanBarduck

What a day.  :smitten:

Job is half done though, Bruce and Pulis are no solution to NUFC problems. Need a manager with a philosophy, a style of play, that could improve the club attractiveness and ease a potential sell in the coming years

The example to follow is Marseille. They recruited Bielsa who breathed a new life into the club, completely overhauled the club structure, from the training installation to the academy . They're now playing spectacular attacking football, they are 1st in the league, 60k fans packed in the Velodrome every weekend, and now surprisingly a Saudi Prince is interested in buying the club, which was always deemed unsaleable.

Not as happy as I thought I'd be. Delighted for a short time then my thoughts turned to speculating about the future.

The chance of it getting much better seems quite remote. Just hope the football improves, which isn't difficult as it was almost non-existant before. So that in itself is worth cracking open the Jagaermeister that's been sitting in the fridge for a couple of months.

I'm fucking delighted, can't stand him and hope he fails elsewhere. The next appointment may well be shocking but willing to take a chance and hope for the best

ATM I'm just delighted I never have to see his face next to our club badge, or have to listen to him talk about my club. I've no doubt the next appointment will be underwhelming but I'm so very glad to finally be rid of this utter snake.

ATM I'm just delighted I never have to see his face next to our club badge, or have to listen to him talk about my club. I've no doubt the next appointment will be underwhelming but I'm so very glad to finally be rid of this utter snake.

Well summed up, Yorkie.

Got to love Keith Barretts poems:

He came up from Landan

In 2010

I have had earache

Ever since then

The silver haired Cockney

With the sideways grin

I am delighted

He has finally decided

To pack it all in

Transparent Alan