Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Bottle of Rum here I come.

I need a drink but daresay we're doing it for different reasons.

When you appoint Carver then I'll be in a celebratory mood :lol:

This is a thread on a Palace forum, been reading it for a few hours and it's comedy gold. you have to join after reading about 3 pages but it's worth it. You would think they have signed mourinho after reading some of there comments

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=256918&page=56

He could turn us into a more attractive team to watch after we go down though.

He could turn us into a more attractive team to watch after we go down though.

:spit:

They're total f***ing cretins like, so glad they're going to have to put up with this c*** now, they deserve every excruciating minute.  Might pop back in future and tell them all how they're deluded and should be thankful of Pardews record with them in League One, and that's their level anyway so shut up and accept it.

Have you read the last couple of pages on that forum? there ripping us to bits for abusing Super Al the king.