Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Some cretin on BBC Newcastle earlier was wetting himself incase Pardew has seen Graham Carr's list and will try to sign everyone for Palace that's on it.

Hope to f*** they're looking forward to getting linked with James f***ing Tomkins every window like.

Yeah Pards has his own list and has done for 4 years and those players will now be older and Shitter. I think he should make bringing Shola back a priority to link up with Carlton Cole

We have lots of time on our hands. Anyone up for doing a Newcastle Online video parody of Shake It Off by Taylor Swift? It can be Shake Pards Off, or Shake Him Off, or Whack Slim Off, or some such.

edit:

The original for inspiration:

If I wasn't so :smugdog: I'd be well pissed off at some of the factually incorrect revisionism going around like. 

Most of all: he suffered from a lack of fan patience when the support sat on their hands and watched that shite week after week for the best part of 4 years without complaining; the players at his disposal weren't good enough despite us seeing numerous international class players bail him out with a bit of magic time and time again and numerous others completely wasted and/or ostracised in his setup; and most laughably of all that he should have been given more money to spend due to his record in the transfer market, which anyone with the slightest clue about NUFC could tell you was complete and utter nonsense.

Still...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R9XMAKLaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

We have lots of time on our hands. Anyone up for doing a Newcastle Online video parody of Shake It Off by Taylor Swift? It can be Shake Pards Off, or Shake Him Off, or Whack Slim Off, or some such.

edit:

The original for inspiration:

Gouffran's gonna play, play, play, play, play

He was so fucking vain,

It drove us all insane,

What a cracking day,

What a cracking day,

Coz Pardy always say say say say say,

That we really missed Cabaye aye aye aye,

We just think he's gay gay gay gay gay

Now we shake Pards off, Shake him off

He was so fucking vain,

It drove us all insane,

What a cracking day,

What a cracking day,

Coz Pardy always say say say say say,

That we really missed Cabaye aye aye aye,

We just think he's gay gay gay gay gay

Now we shake Pards off, Shake him off

:lol: What on Earth is that?

Guest neesy111

I've posted this on the Palace board, hoping that it maybe sinks in. :lol:

B6D6hl0IYAEDiI4.jpg:large

They were all "That looks canny" :lol:

Silly question...what period do these stats cover?

This calendar year.

Man City have won 63 games this calendar year?  Impressive.

I'm sure it's after we finished 5th.