Crystal Palace manager

Mick

This situation usually feeds the:

"They're deluded"

"What do they expect"

"They always force managers out"

"They don't like anyone from the South especially cockneys"

Yawn.com on most radio stations and media columns. I try to just ignore it espeically cunts like Cundy.

Just been away in the middle of nowhere to unwind for a few days.

Came back to this.

Think I'm in shock... he's actually going?

He sure is.

I love you.

Became a father two months ago... think this may top it. :lol:

Its f***ing annoying me that i want to enjoy this moment but i'm too scared of who were going to replace him with :lol:

my feelings exactly, I'm dreading going to the match on new years day and seeing Gary megson parading in front of me

Came back to this.

He sure is.

I love you.

Even Dave posted a gif. It's happening.

I'm not sure exactly when I should be focusing my celebratory drinking. I did some yesterday, but this is going on for a long time and I'm no age for a three-day bender. I guess tomorrow, as it coincides with New Year's, but then it seems like the No Pardew celebration gets overshadowed by the New Year's celebration and doesn't get enough attention in its own right. OHHHH DAMMNNN YOU PARDEW, YOU FUCK UP EVERYTHING!!!!!

Last paragraph from article in independant rings a bell:

And he (new manager) will face the same problems: an owner happy to meander in mid-table in the league, rake in the television money and sell the best players if the right offer comes in. Unless Ashley suddenly decides to strive for something other than mediocrity, there is only frustration ahead. And that is no laughing matter.

Came back to this.

He sure is.

I love you.

Even Dave posted a gif. It's happening.

:lol:

I didn't like pardew when it was went announced  :kasper: :yikes: but i'd rather he'd be in charge until we knew who we knew had coming in , Thats the scary part about ashley  we have a better squad then Southampton/ West ham but we need a better manager  that wont happen

I didn't like pardew when it was went announced  :kasper: :yikes: but i'd rather he'd be in charge until we knew who we knew had coming in , Thats the scary part about ashley  we have a better squad then Southampton/ West ham but we need a better manager  that wont happen

Jog on

Well, when does a manager ever stay while the new one is appointed?