Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Hopefully Ashley has noted the goings on at Southampton and Swansea and is going to stick strictly with the idea that there's a system in place and it won't charge regardless of 'manager'. Clearly we need better coaches at the club though but in terms of recruitment we're in decent shape.

If he makes a good decision this time he could literally forget about the club until he decides to sell it.

This group of players could do good things together, albeit we really need to replace mym, get shot of Williamson and replace him as a bare minimum asap.

Suspect Dummet will 'replace' Willo along with the lad from forest in the summer like.

I agree with this tbh

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I've posted this on the Palace board, hoping that it maybe sinks in. :lol:

B6D6hl0IYAEDiI4.jpg:large

It's easy to cut and choose the stats you want to make your point more appealing. The truth says otherwise though.  :lol:. He wasn't the greatest but on average he has fared ok in the league.

B6G49xVCMAAXJRf.png

I'm still in denial that this is real. Also still bricking it until he is unveiled at Palace.

It is so mental. Feel like I have been held captive for four years and then I've woken up and my captors have simply left, given me a bag of money and released me.

Garth Crooks currently spouting absolute claptrap about Pardew going to Palace on BBC red button right now. Would be capable of getting them back up if relegated apparently and also would want to stick two fingers up to Ashley.

Clinically insane.

Croosky knew.

If we lose to Palace... It's barely even worth thinking about, his smugness levels will hit new heights. I've never actually hated a Newcastle manager before Pards did, especially towards the end of last season, so it's impossible to not to be pleased. I keep reading people across the internet talking about how we'll get no better than him but I still don't see why that's a reason to continue with someone as drab as he is.

Good luck Palace fans, I think you're going to need it.

Gutted that we have already played Palace at St James', imagine that reception he would get.

The only downside to Pardew going is the potential for Palace to turn us over, can you imagine his fucking smile then :(

However, my hope will be, he shows his colours and is shite from the start with Palace and our new man will get extra out of our players and we smash the bastard.

Be back in league 1 again before you know it. Some of the players he's been given here and squandered. Sure he'll ride the crest of the 5th wave as long as he can but he lacks the ability to do anything more than scramble around living on irregular past triumphs; like a true egotist.

Be back in league 1 again before you know it. Some of the players he's been given here and squandered. Sure he'll ride the crest of the 5th wave as long as he can but he lacks the ability to do anything more than scramble around living on irregular past triumphs; like a true egotist.

I wonder what excuses the pundits would roll out then?

I wonder what excuses the pundits would roll out then?

Cabaye of course.

Quite a decent post made on TrueFaith facebook page for a change...

Especially the bit re: Keegan

How come...

... The Southern press paint Pardew as a martyr for walking away from a club where he had "no control", but paint Keegan as a bottler for doing the same thing?

... The Southern press repeatedly insist we have an issue with anyone from London, ignoring the fact that Chris Hughton was, and remains, very popular on Tyneside?

... The Southern press are allowed to libellously claim we forced Pardew out for being from That London, when (a) he left of his own accord for a job on more money and (b) they absolutely DID hound Fabio Capello, a highly respected and decorated coach, out of the England job for the sole reason he wasn't English?

... The Southern press cannot seem to find the freely-available statistics which comprehensively debunk their retroactive rewriting of history that Pardew was doing anything close to a good job?

... The Southern press were first in line to point out that circus club Newcastle United had a headbutting, homicidal, highly-dangerous madman at the helm who MUST BE SACKED TO SET AN EXAMPLE TO THE KIDS, barely eight months ago, yet are now telling us he's a decent, honest "proper football man"?

Basically what I'm saying is... Nobody here is biased against him because he's a cockney. But EVERY member of the Southern press who uses this tired, lazy rhetoric in their writing is biased for him BECAUSE he's a cockney, ignoring every shred of factual evidence that proves beyond proof that he's simply not a very good manager, not a very nice person and hasn't got an honest bone in his body.

:clap: