Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Incredibly happy. Filled with hope. Tomorrow I'll want my team to win again.

I thought that but now I've got it in the back of my mind that if we do too well while Charver's in charge he might get the job full time. This is really annoying.  :dave:

Incredibly happy. Filled with hope. Tomorrow I'll want my team to win again.

I thought that but now I've got it in the back of my mind that if we do too well while Charver's in charge he might get the job full time. This is really annoying.  :dave:

Just masochistic now man. Even if Carver does well we'll bring in someone new in the summer. This is a moment where you can genuinely get behind the team and cheer when Papisse strokes in a hat trick.

SSN Negotiations going well between Pardew and Palace.  Pardew hasn't met the players yet, he may be in the Villa stand or Palace dugout today.  The Palace players are looking forward to working with him. 

SSN no nowt, always speculate and state the potential obvious to create a story

They were interviewing the bloke who is looking after the team while they look for a manager.

that guy Keith Millen is simply spouting a positive  line to look after his own back, after all Pardew may take Carver & Stone with him same as when we get a new manager he will bring his own backroom staff, thus carver watching his back.

that guy Keith Millen is simply spouting a positive  line to look after his own back, after all Pardew may take Carver & Stone with him same as when we get a new manager he will bring his own backroom staff, thus carver watching his back.

No doubt but they weren't speculating about anything, they were interviewing somebody who knows more than we do about what is going on.

SSN Negotiations going well between Pardew and Palace.  Pardew hasn't met the players yet, he may be in the Villa stand or Palace dugout today.  The Palace players are looking forward to working with him. 

:lol:

To be fair they always got on with him here even when we were doing terribly. Ben Arfa side, obviously.

To be fair they always got on with him here even when we were doing terribly. Ben Arfa side, obviously.

I imagine it's like looking forward to a new political era led by Saddam Hussein.

Yeh he gives the senior players and easy ride and criticises the flair players and youngsters.