Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Are they for real on that forum, just read this litter belter

"Can't help thinking that Palace v Newcastle is going to be a very big 'derby' from now on, bigger than Brighton!!

Well in a way he's right. When that cunt rocks up here and parks the bus I'll want us to tear him and his team a new one.

That Pardew interview is so telling.

The interviewer tries to set him up again and again so that he can say how proud he is to be back at Palace as their manager, and on every occasion Pardew sidesteps him. This is a man who repeatedly lies through his teeth but even he can't bring himself to say that he's delighted to be there and proud to be their manager. :lol:

Utterly broken.

The interviewer tries to set him up again and again so that he can say how proud he is to be back at Palace as their manager, and on every occasion Pardew sidesteps him. This is a man who repeatedly lies through his teeth but even he can't bring himself to say that he's delighted to be there and proud to be their manager. :lol:

Utterly broken.

The best part is when he gives him the shirt :lol:

Utterly broken.

"The players' attitudes here have been absolutely first class, so I'm wondering, can we help change that..."

:lol:

Not only is Merson a complete idiot. But his consistent over use of "I mean" drives me insane. Once you notice it, you can't ignore it.

He said 'out-tacticed' about 5 times before. What a moron.

Not only is Merson a complete idiot. But his consistent over use of "I mean" drives me insane. Once you notice it, you can't ignore it.

He said 'out-tacticed' about 5 times before. What a moron.

He also got caught choking on his sandwich again, as per.

Guest TruToon94

Can't believe he's gone. Best start to a year in my lifetime.

Hope the cunt crashes and burns. Worst thing is the plebs in the stand will happily have him back in 2-3 years unless we get a decent manager to replace him.

Guest firetotheworks

Merson needs his head kicked in

He hates us, I remember him making unnecessarily derogatory comments about the derby a few seasons back.

Aye, and then being forced to apologise.

"No one in London cares about the Tyne Wear Derby" or something along those lines.

To which Stelling accurately responded with "No one in the North East cares about the London Derbies"

Also said Villa were a far bigger club than Newcastle as well, when discussing where a player would choose to play.  Can't remember which player.

And then Jeff Stelling said something that made him go quiet with embarrassment.

Guest firetotheworks

Also said Villa were a far bigger club than Newcastle as well, when discussing where a player would choose to play.  Can't remember which player.

Tbf, all of the other pundits on there just laughed at him. He's even ridiculous amongst pundits who also know very little about us than the basics.

This was it:

Did he actually claim in that video that Villa get the same gates as us or did I mishear it? :lol:  The man's a total fuckwit, doesn't even think before he speaks and the worst thing is even obvious bollocks like that gets allowed to go without reply from anyone around him.

EDIT: He's ranting now about Swansea not putting out a full first team in their cup game.  Talking about how clubs that can't win the league have to give it their all in the cups, yet Pardew did a "unbelievable" job here :lol:

Slight tangent but how many pages from the first rumour he was going until the official announcement?

Started on 472 :lol:

Thought you were getting rid of those lips once he was officially gone?