Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I thought his family didn't even live up here.

Regulars in Fratellis apparently.

They're in once a month at most, man. Him and his wife.

So not regularly once a month then. Whole family was in 2 weeks ago, special occasion, final meal there.

But we were led to believe they couldn't go out at all in Newcastle.

Under a better coach we would have anyway, because said players wouldn't have left so quickly because they would have seen progress.

Doesn't matter now anyway, all in the past and we can only hope similar talent is recruited to the club in the future.

Did they not say we where gett De Boar yesterday ffs

Two different people like, one says De Boer is the top target but not until the summer and the other says Remi Garde is going to be the first interview and could be manager by next week.  Which one do we believe?, probably neither unfortunately :(

Guest Gino14

Just don't bother with the papers. They're feeding off the same scraps we are. They're printing idol speculation, not stating anything concrete and hoping fans desperate for a resolution will buy the paper to read the story.

The fact that he's saying Ashley felt it was the time to go is encouraging to me.

It sounded like Ashley was reluctant at first, but was then persuaded.

Basically, whilst I think Pardew was coping, it's impossible to actually be happy in your job under that sort of pressure, particularly when that pressure must have seemed never ending. The opportunity came up to go to something closer to a comfort zone and he decided to take it.

I can't believe he said about the club growing under his tenure.  Stagnated at best if you're looking at league position.  But with performances and players that have regressed.  We have gone backwards. 

Such a cunt. 

"I can think of two really good sides I had at Newcastle," Pardew said. The one that finished fifth - in a way you've kind of won the league for a team like Newcastle when you do that."

I really shouldn't read this s***.

http://www.football.co.uk/newcastle_united/pardew_describes_newcastle_hurt_rss5403192.shtml#RccML48YA7YviWC5.97

FFS can't wait till he's back in League One.

Guest Roger Kint

I can't believe he said about the club growing under his tenure.  Stagnated at best if you're looking at league position.  But with performances and players that have regressed.  We have gone backwards. 

Such a cunt. 

He basically left us in the exact same position if you count the Liverpool result as not his doing(1 point better off than Hughton) and you could argue his handiwork has took us backwards in all areas outside of that the clueless fraud. Cant wait til those Palace fans work him out