Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

f*** me man. Some of you are going on ridiculous in here like. TCD and I are merely stating that we see Ashley as the bigger problem. No one is defending either of the c***s. Get off your high horses man.

Who said you were?  I just disagreed with dropouts notion that nothing will change when a lot of the on the pitch problems are very easy to change.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck me man. Some of you are going on ridiculous in here like. TCD and I are merely stating that we see Ashley as the bigger problem. No one is defending either of the cunts. Get off your high horses man.

This is patently obvious though, so much so that it seriously doesn't warrant being said.

You can tell by the way people are going on man... :lol:

Who said, I said you?

Because I was one of the ones to respond :lol: But in any case it doesn't matter, I have said my piece and I think we all understand each other.

I'll just leave it there.

:thup:

Hate all this "Pardew was a symptom, Ashley's the cancer" talk.  If someone has cancer you still treat the symptoms, give them painkillers, etc, and drastically improve their quality of life, even though you've not cured them yet.

Guest firetotheworks

Some people are just obsessed with Ashley being the root problem and can't contemplate that anyone else might be. Saying Ashley's to blame is like saying that the sky is blue, everyone knows. That doesn't make Pardew any less accountable for the things he does in his job. If I'm shit at my job, fingers are pointed at my boss, but ultimately I'm still shit at my job, it's not a novel concept or anything.

Hate all this "Pardew was a symptom, Ashley's the cancer" talk.  If someone has cancer you still treat the symptoms, give them painkillers, etc, and drastically improve their quality of life, even though you've not cured them yet.

:thup: I still have this feeling of absolute delight that Pardew is not our manager anymore.

:thup: I still have this feeling of absolute delight that Pardew is not our manager anymore.

My feeling towards Pardew is pretty simple.

I hate the man for all of his lies and stupid antics.

I couldn't care less if he wins the Champions League with his piss poor football tactics hoofing long balls to one of his ogre strikers.

For me I'm happy he left for more then just football.

He's just a shitty person and a cheeky scumbag.

Good riddance, no matter what happens for him.