Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The form Gayle has been in and sticking him on the wing should be a criminal offence

He genuinely has a height restriction for his front man. No doubt.

This is when Pardew collapses, once he loses a game. He is going to start getting paranoid and playing ultra defensive.

How he dropped Zaha with the form he is in is just insane. To then play a poacher in Gayle, on the wing. It's Cisse out wide all over again.

The form Gayle has been in and sticking him on the wing should be a criminal offence

This is when Pardew collapses, once he loses a game. He is going to start getting paranoid and playing ultra defensive.

How he dropped Zaha with the form he is in is just insane. To then play a poacher in Gayle, on the wing. It's Cisse out wide all over again.

So true :lol:

All change! Backs-to-the-wall, let's cling on to PL status with 15 odd 0-0 draws for the rest of the season type stuff :lol:

:lol: God, please lord let this be the start. Let us have this, at least.

:lol: It was always going to happen but the wait while they were winning every week while we were inevitably stuck with Carver has been a bleak few weeks to say the least.

Taking every Premier League to have played in a version of the Europa League since 1992, clubs most commonly fall two places in their domestic league when they have those European commitments.

More than half (57%) of all of these teams have finished lower and this figure goes up further - to 65% - for teams that reach at least the last eight of the competition, something the Reds would likely expect to do.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stats-focus-europa-league-hinder-6723023

Loved these quotes before the game myself:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/422878/Crystal-Palace-Alan-Pardew-Everton-unfair-Europa-League

"The Europa League has been a factor in Everton's season."

"You only have to look at the record of teams that have been in it. If you haven't got a Champions League sized squad, that Thursday to Sunday isn't fair.

"Do I feel sorry for Roberto? 100 per cent I do, I'm genuinely saying that. When I was Newcastle manager it hurt.

"Travelling home on a Friday after a Thursday night game in Russia and Greece, and then to be expected to play on the Sunday - it's not fair.

"There are a lot of top teams who are wary of that Europa League because of that reason."

Go on alan... give those palace fans a dream eh? Fucking tit!

So true :lol:

All change! Backs-to-the-wall, let's cling on to PL status with 15 odd 0-0 draws for the rest of the season type stuff :lol:

To be honest, I watched a couple of their games where they won after he took over and they were playing quite attacking football, it was obvious they were just playing as they did under their previous set up and hadn't yet been Pardewed. We saw the same thing when he arrived here and got results on the back of Hughton's work with Carroll and Nolan. There's only one way he knows how to play and he'll soon have Palace lining up with 8 defenders and the keeper hoofing out to the CF on the wing.

:lol: It was always going to happen but the wait while they were winning every week while we were inevitably stuck with Carver has been a bleak few weeks to say the least.

:lol: Just let them be good and Pardewed for the game vs us.

When our game with them comes around... Jesus Christ. In spite of my apathy that game will stand out as one of those I'm absolutely desperate to win. It would just feel like such an injustice if we didn't. Suffering them years of his belittling bullshit... ah man I can't even really be bothered to articulate it. I'd just very much like us to win that game against Palace. A defeat would be unbareable.

When our game with them comes around... Jesus Christ. In spite of my apathy that game will stand out as one of those I'm absolutely desperate to win. It would just feel like such an injustice if we didn't. Suffering them years of his belittling bullshit... ah man I can't even really be bothered to articulate it. I'd just very much like us to win that game against Palace. A defeat would be unbareable.

Cabella and Anita have to be in the XI for that match. Hell, get a one-game Mapou loan from Roma and roll Hatem's fat corpse onto the pitch too.

Guest firetotheworks

Fancy going back to that Palace forum with me when it all falls apart? So much :sweetjesus:

We CANT lose that game, I can't stomach it.

I'm going to it, apologies therefore that it will be a heavy loss with a Shola hatrick.

Funniest situation would be us leading by a goal with impressive performances by players Pardew didn't rate such as Cabella and Anita, then a last minute penalty for Palace.  Shola steps up, Shola has never missed a penalty and never will, Shola misses the penalty. Annnnnnnnd stop dreaming.

We CANT lose that game, I can't stomach it.

I'm going to it, apologies therefore that it will therefore be a heavy loss with a Shola hatrick.

Funniest situation would be us leading by a goal with impressive performances by players Pardew didn't rate such as Cabella and Anita, then a last minute penalty for Palace.  Shola steps up, Shola has never missed a penalty and never will, Shola misses the penalty. Annnnnnnnd stop dreaming.

I'd prefer to win 6 nil tbh

Fancy going back to that Palace forum with me when it all falls apart? So much :sweetjesus:

Years and years ago, the night Boro lost in the UEFA Cup final 4-0, after months of "Geordies at home, watching the Bill", dozens of us off here invaded one of their forums with usernames like DCI Jack Meadows and PC Reg Hollis. They didn't have the wherewithal to ban us, they just got increasingly angry and upset as the night went on. Still the funniest night I've ever had on here. I'm well up for an invasion after a Palace disaster.

Years and years ago, the night Boro lost in the UEFA Cup final 4-0, after months of "Geordies at home, watching the Bill", dozens of us off here invaded one of their forums with usernames like DCI Jack Meadows and PC Reg Hollis. They didn't have the wherewithal to ban us, they just got increasingly angry and upset as the night went on. Still the funniest night I've ever had on here. I'm well up for an invasion after a Palace disaster.

:thup:  London based journalist / pundit user names :lol: