Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:lol: God, please lord let this be the start. Let us have this, at least.

Fancy going back to that Palace forum with me when it all falls apart? So much :sweetjesus:

Years and years ago, the night Boro lost in the UEFA Cup final 4-0, after months of "Geordies at home, watching the Bill", dozens of us off here invaded one of their forums with usernames like DCI Jack Meadows and PC Reg Hollis. They didn't have the wherewithal to ban us, they just got increasingly angry and upset as the night went on. Still the funniest night I've ever had on here. I'm well up for an invasion after a Palace disaster.

I'm in.

nothing i want more than us to go to their place and beat them 4-0 like, regardless of the carver-related consequences

cabella-ran show, with a goal for him, a goal for vurnon and then whoever else decides to inflict misery on him

i actually enjoyed watching the match yesterday (even considering how bad it was) for a change, my pardewing is starting to wear of i think...he's gone, there is hope

Fancy going back to that Palace forum with me when it all falls apart? So much :sweetjesus:

Years and years ago, the night Boro lost in the UEFA Cup final 4-0, after months of "Geordies at home, watching the Bill", dozens of us off here invaded one of their forums with usernames like DCI Jack Meadows and PC Reg Hollis. They didn't have the wherewithal to ban us, they just got increasingly angry and upset as the night went on. Still the funniest night I've ever had on here. I'm well up for an invasion after a Palace disaster.

:lol: :lol:

That was class, think I signed up as DCI Tosh Lines :lol:

The fuck's with this 'your post will be displayed after being verified by a moderator' bullshit? Have we got that function? ???

I had that at the start too. My first post was to tell them I can't wait to see them get relegated and it was approved

Seems he put his stamp on them for the first time today.

After all the patronising bullshit, serves quite a few right. Loved the meltdown when everyone was out of position towards the end.

Yip, his coaching is starting to work and the team is undergoing the change with formation and tactics being Pardewed, the players will be useless in a month

The form Gayle has been in and sticking him on the wing should be a criminal offence

He genuinely has a height restriction for his front man. No doubt.

This is when Pardew collapses, once he loses a game. He is going to start getting paranoid and playing ultra defensive.

How he dropped Zaha with the form he is in is just insane. To then play a poacher in Gayle, on the wing. It's Cisse out wide all over again.

So true :lol:

All change! Backs-to-the-wall, let's cling on to PL status with 15 odd 0-0 draws for the rest of the season type stuff :lol:

Absolutely. MOTD interview he said that they couldn't keep conceding the first goal. That's it,  they're fucked.

Hate to brag but I guarantee I had a funnier night than you as I was at that game and then spent most of the following day hanging round Den Bosch station with my toon top on as the smogs changed for the train to Amsterdam.

Hahaha aye, it was brilliant. :lol:

The fuck's with this 'your post will be displayed after being verified by a moderator' bullshit? Have we got that function? ???

I had that at the start too. My first post was to tell them I can't wait to see them get relegated and it was approved

Are you Beatty? How long did it take for your post to appear?

The problem here is that the Palace chairman will probably sack him and spoil all our fun once he does show his true coaching and tactical 'genius' and Palace slide down the league.

I doubt they'll be put through the same purgatory that we were.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Hope the Palace bubble has burst (nowt against them, they are just another London team to me) just to shut the Pardew fan boys in the media up.