Crystal Palace manager

Mick

That's what I was thinking, isn't that a genuinely yank expression? :lol:

:lol: Yeah! It's absolutely crazy!

The term isn't even typically used in London or anywhere in the UK for that matter.

It'll likely be a few of the young guys on the team that are into their hip hop and that bit of American culture that use the term.

He's heard it off them, and has tried to be clever, and act like it's a common term that has always been a London thing even from back when he played.

He's got serious problems. Couldn't believe it when I saw the quote.

It is used a lot though in London man, that's the thing...I cringe when I hear it. Although I hate to admit I've used it myself.

How he can claim it's a London term though is baffling, I'm guessing the next step is for Pards to drop some fire bars on SBTV or something

On this Europa League s****.

I might actually accept Pardew's complaints if he didn't rest an entire f***ing team for the EL games so the PL team was drastically different.

If he hardly rested anyone ok but that didn't happen, in fact the complete opposite so as usual he's talking out of his arse.

The term isn't even typically used in London or anywhere in the UK for that matter.

It'll likely be a few of the young guys on the team that are into their hip hop and that bit of American culture that use the term.

He's heard it off them, and has tried to be clever, and act like it's a common term that has always been a London thing even from back when he played.

It is used a lot though in London man, that's the thing...I cringe when I hear it. Although I hate to admit I've used it myself.

How he can claim it's a London term though is baffling, I'm guessing the next step is for Pards to drop some fire bars on SBTV or something

:scared:

:lol: :lol: pards Fire in the Booth

:spit: that image :lol:

I've used the term baller to refer to good basketball players and also hip-hop artists. It's not a London term though, presumably it comes from basketball and is therefore American.

:lol:

What's funny about this? :lol:

THAT is such a South of the river baller thing to say!

Pardew said: “No-one on the pitch was better than Puncheon. He pulled the strings and asked questions.

There’s an old London term called a baller. And he’s a baller. He’ll play anywhere Punch, because he can handle the ball.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

:lol: The fuck?!

Guest firetotheworks

Ah wish ah was a little bit taller, ah wish ah was ah baller yo.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/assets/Remy+Cabella+Newcastle+United+v+Manchester+0g9K5jLu3hEl.jpg

A little bit taller?  He's already 6 foot 4.

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq323/ultimatefan2008/rainier2.jpg