Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I particularly enjoyed Mark Bright's casual xenophobia against people with a Geordie accent when pulled up on spelling mistakes. Considering he looks like a retarded seal under the influence of some strong stimulants when he speaks I found that especially rich

That would have been me pulling him up. c*** of the highest order.

Can't believe that was his retort mate, it's insane- didn't realise grown men could be so childish. I thought we was a loveable idiot before that exchange.

Guest YonderStar

Bit of a patronising knacka that "stary" bloke, eh wot!  :frantic:

It's "knacker" not knacka, oh and it's "what" not wot.

That patronising enough for you?  :whistle:

Even if he does, people will only recognise this season.

Nah, people have short memories. I wonder how many West Ham fans are singing songs in praise of Allardyce despite West Ham's early season form? Palace will be sussed nxt season, once he has to start tinkering with the side Pardew will inevitably end up doing daft stuff.

Nah, people have short memories. I wonder how many West Ham fans are singing songs in praise of Allardyce despite West Ham's early season form? Palace will be sussed nxt season, once he has to start tinkering with the side Pardew will inevitably end up doing daft stuff.

Also they're bound to lose either Bolasie or Zaha or both in the summer and then the game will be up.

Also they're bound to lose either Bolasie or Zaha or both in the summer and then the game will be up.

It will be a repeat of Pardew's time here when he walked into a team which suited him perfectly but was gradually depleted as we sold off assets. Palace might accommodate his transfer recommendations more willingly, but how successful will Darren Bent type signings be over the long term? Once the huff and puff runs out these type of teams inevitably end up in the bottom half of the table.

Guest Roger Kint

Must be fantastic to be like the media and instantly forget minor facts as they do. Its not as though during Pardews final 12 months here he went through a spell of 5 wins in 27 league games, a massive 20 point haul spanning two seasons. Boy are our faces red now....

How come Palace didn't get shit for sacking Warnock for winning 3 in 16, while we're deluded Geordies for protesting when Pardew had a run of winning 2 in 17? (Or 19, if you include cup defeats to Palace and Gillingham)

How come Palace didn't get s*** for sacking Warnock for winning 3 in 16, while we're deluded Geordies for protesting when Pardew had a run of winning 2 in 17? (Or 19, if you include cup defeats to Palace and Gillingham)

:dontknow: