Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Gutted he scraped a win against Everton in his last game, he was on another shite run up til that. Seems to have been forgotten.

Pff. He got the points that may have saved us from relegation!

Have enlisted the help of the Boro cavalry.

Half an hour later:

Got banned from boro forum for being a WUM- I wasn't being a WUM to them, i was encouraging them to join in the fun on the NUFC forum.

:lol:

Even Boro fans think they're tedious pricks.

Have enlisted the help of the Boro cavalry.

Half an hour later:

Got banned from boro forum for being a WUM- I wasn't being a WUM to them, i was encouraging them to join in the fun on the NUFC forum.

:lol:

Even Boro fans think they're tedious pricks.

:spit:

This time next year they'll be joining us in the championship. Having spent 12 months bitching about why there manager insists on lumping the ball 70 yards at every opportunity.

There's been some absolute guff coming out recently about him. Apparently the fans forced out a manager of the capability of Ancelotti if you believe what you hear on the radio and on TV. Seemingly he could do no wrong, player great offensive football, and had an excellent record here.

Honestly, f*** me

I'd imagine you'll see a bang average Palace side next season playing dull football with players frustrated at tactics as per at all his clubs.