Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'm sure Everton's plays replays cos they celebrate the goal and then the replay too. May be West Aaam.

Interesting, I can't remember TBH. I remember going to Reading games when they first got promoted and anything remotely controversial just didn't get shown. Definitely no close-up reaction shots of the managers!

I'm sure Everton's plays replays cos they celebrate the goal and then the replay too. May be West Aaam.

They both do. Giroud was shown watching himself be crap a few weeks ago against Everton and last year at West Ham vs Liverpool, the referee got something completely wrong but refused to look at the screen which was replaying the incident on loop the fact that'll he'll bring some females to the event the fact that'll he'll bring some females to the event the fact that'll he'll bring some females to the event the fact that'll he'll bring some females to the event.

They both do. Giroud was shown watching himself be crap a few weeks ago against Everton and last year at West Ham vs Liverpool, the referee got something completely wrong but refused to look at the screen which was replaying the incident on loop the fact that'll he'll bring some females to the event the fact that'll he'll bring some females to the event the fact that'll he'll bring some females to the event the fact that'll he'll bring some females to the event.

:lol:

I don't understand how anyone can support a manager who constantly lies, has verbally abused an opposition manager, nutted an opposition player and pushed a linesman in his time here. It's not as if he didn't have a history of getting into bother. At least he seems to be keeping his dick in his pants.

A couple of weeks ago he said he wanted to be able to graze his cows on the Toon Moor by winning a cup. Eh, what, the lying twat. I'd gladly buy him a few cows, a Shepherd outfit and an ear of corn to chew on. I doubt he'd be able to manage them from one end of the Moor to the other without trying it on with some of them, falling out with others and blaming joggers for the time it took him.

Long time lurker, new poster, but just wanted to put on record i definitely voted go. With the evidence available surely you would have to be clinically insane to want the turgid tosspot to stay. I'm a normally placid person but seeing his smug face or hearing his we woz freetenin drivel brings about a level of anger that has to be unhealthy towards someone I don't know personally.

I despair what this club has become and how so many of our fans have allowed these muppets to reduce expectations to a level where we would be happy to accept bloody Tony Pulis as manager, so useless is that tw*t currently in charge.

Pardew has to go. Thinking of getting a ticket for the Hull game to hopefully witness him not daring to come out of the dugout again and to hear the support for Ben Arfa. Shout out to you guys for the stunning job with the flags. The amount of exposure has been immense, and sure another little outing for the Hull game wont go amiss. The Nationals are waiting to see what happens, so it's imperative the campaign to get him out keeps ratcheting up, and Hull becomes a verbal battleground against the coward.

:thup:

www.sackpardew.com

It’s interesting that one of the worst performing teams in our table is the West Ham 2006-07 side, the only team in our list to be knocked out in their first European tie. Even without any European commitment after September, they still only managed to accrue 14 points by December and were 3 points from safety when they sacked their manager – Alan Pardew.

www.sackpardew.com

It’s interesting that one of the worst performing teams in our table is the West Ham 2006-07 side, the only team in our list to be knocked out in their first European tie. Even without any European commitment after September, they still only managed to accrue 14 points by December and were 3 points from safety when they sacked their manager – Alan Pardew.

Christ.