Crystal Palace manager

Mick

“Mike’s (Ashley) put something like £273m into the club and he’s not taken anything back. Since I’ve been here I have not really shouted his corner. Politically for me it’s a minefield.

“I want to keep the fans in a good place but I would say to them, before they get emotional about it, that Mike has invested something like 25 per cent of his personal wealth in this football club. Ask me for 25 per cent of my money and you’ve got no chance. I don’t care how good your idea is.”

Source: NUFC.com

f*** a f***ing duck!  First time I have seen this.  Nobody asked him to buy the club, nobody told him NOT to carry out due dilligence, nobody said rub Keegan up the wrong way, nobody said hire Kinnear.

Its all of Ashley's own mistakes.  :lol: :lol:

Who is running the @sackpardew?

I am already following them on twitter because it's an account I followed when that #Pardewout thing took off, back in May?

Who were the 2 people off here doing it again?

And well fucking done because that website is quality!

I am already following them on twitter because it's an account I followed when that #Pardewout thing took off, back in May?

And well f***ing done because that website is quality!

Loose Lips Sink forums...

Ashley watchers everywhere...shhhhh

Jesus that prick on total sport. How can you oversee results like that and be doing a good job? f***ing nuts. Ben arfa only scored that Bolton goal apparently. Part timer must be.

:lol:

And the Fulham goal. And the Blackburn one. The West Brom one. The West Ham one. The other Fulham one. Oh and the Arsenal one.

And well f***ing done because that website is quality!

Loose Lips Sink forums...

Ashley watchers everywhere...shhhhh

ridzuan did it

Word on the street is it's actually Alan Pardew himself running it. Keep that hush though.

No way man if it was him it would just be keyboard cat and that Peter Kay John Smiths ad where he smashes the ball on a an infinite loop.

There'll be quite a few people still defending him because they've completely backed themselves into a corner and are stubbornly refusing to admit "defeat" because that would mean they were wrong on the internet. I doubt they'd be so supportive away from a keyboard, as clichéd as that sounds.

There'll be quite a few people still defending him because they've completely backed themselves into a corner and are stubbornly refusing to admit "defeat" because that would mean they were wrong on the internet. I doubt they'd be so supportive away from a keyboard, as clichéd as that sounds.

I backed Ashley for far too long, when you're wrong you're wrong and might as well just admit it or at least change your view.  We're all wrong at times and it's no big deal, I'd rather admit that I am wrong than carry on defending a position which is no longer possible.

Suspect the "Simple Seven" are probably not brave enough to defend their opinions (if not trolling).

or mackems which is more than likely since they were so obsessed to post a link to the chronicle pol