Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Long time lurker, new poster, but just wanted to put on record i definitely voted go. With the evidence available surely you would have to be clinically insane to want the turgid tosspot to stay. I'm a normally placid person but seeing his smug face or hearing his we woz freetenin drivel brings about a level of anger that has to be unhealthy towards someone I don't know personally.

I despair what this club has become and how so many of our fans have allowed these muppets to reduce expectations to a level where we would be happy to accept bloody Tony Pulis as manager, so useless is that tw*t currently in charge.

Pardew has to go. Thinking of getting a ticket for the Hull game to hopefully witness him not daring to come out of the dugout again and to hear the support for Ben Arfa. Shout out to you guys for the stunning job with the flags. The amount of exposure has been immense, and sure another little outing for the Hull game wont go amiss. The Nationals are waiting to see what happens, so it's imperative the campaign to get him out keeps ratcheting up, and Hull becomes a verbal battleground against the coward.

One hell of a post :clap:

Ando is a massive prick n all. You can almost hear the cogs turning as he forces pro pardew spin on things. Dickhead.

Thing I noticed tonight was, when people were backing pardew, he was very quick to back them up, and justify the support.

However, there were a couple of texts mentioning/questioning Pardew's tactics, and also asking Anderson if he thought the football had improved at all since he (Pardew) joined the club, to now.

On both of those points/questions, there was silence from our 'legendary right back'.

Long time lurker, new poster, but just wanted to put on record i definitely voted go. With the evidence available surely you would have to be clinically insane to want the turgid tosspot to stay. I'm a normally placid person but seeing his smug face or hearing his we woz freetenin drivel brings about a level of anger that has to be unhealthy towards someone I don't know personally.

I despair what this club has become and how so many of our fans have allowed these muppets to reduce expectations to a level where we would be happy to accept bloody Tony Pulis as manager, so useless is that tw*t currently in charge.

Pardew has to go. Thinking of getting a ticket for the Hull game to hopefully witness him not daring to come out of the dugout again and to hear the support for Ben Arfa. Shout out to you guys for the stunning job with the flags. The amount of exposure has been immense, and sure another little outing for the Hull game wont go amiss. The Nationals are waiting to see what happens, so it's imperative the campaign to get him out keeps ratcheting up, and Hull becomes a verbal battleground against the coward.

One hell of a post :clap:

Agreed, excellent!