Crystal Palace manager

Mick

dat ambition from Palace. Parish deserves a lot of plaudits. Apart from Warnock every decision he's made has worked well thus far. Hope they sign some good talent.

Except it hasn't actually happened.

Plus his first appointment of George Burley was an epic f*** up too. So just for a change, El Erudito is wrong.

LOL. It doesn't change the point does it? Burley was hired in June, sacked before the New Year. His replacement, a managerial novice did an excellent job and was poached off the the following season. Parish has taken CPFC from the brink of relegation, a club in administration in the second level of English football. To a top half finish in the PL in less than 5 years. With about 6, 7 managers. He's been brilliant for them.

You've had a go at me based on a small detail. For so many changes, the club has gone from level to level.

Clearly had a trip to the pedia of Wiki  :lol:

Crystal Palace are my local side. Said this loads. That's why I can't stand to hear people say Pardew is a legend there. He's not.

dat ambition from Palace. Parish deserves a lot of plaudits. Apart from Warnock every decision he's made has worked well thus far. Hope they sign some good talent.

Also except that we all know bringing in Pardew at all never mind for £3m was a terrible decision no matter how well its worked so far.  Long term he'll destroy them :lol:

When Pardew took over they where in the relegation zone. That £3m has long been recouped by staying up & finishing 10th (or 9th). Parish has shown he isn't scared to make a tough decision quickly too. He'll give Pardew the bullet if he struggles from the off next season.

Will probably cost them another £3-4m to sack him.  They were in the relegation zone on goal difference so any new manager would have had a fair chance of saving them.  If that new manager wasn't a useless bull shitting slime ball that would have made their future far brighter.

Anyway I hope the fact he's a complete bull shitter and the fans loving him so much keeps him in a job long enough to really fuck them up, delusional tossers.

Also except that we all know bringing in Pardew at all never mind for £3m was a terrible decision no matter how well its worked so far.  Long term he'll destroy them :lol:

When Pardew took over they where in the relegation zone. That £3m has long been recouped by staying up & finishing 10th (or 9th). Parish has shown he isn't scared to make a tough decision quickly too. He'll give Pardew the bullet if he struggles from the off next season.

No he won't. He'll have to back him like we did to prove his judgement was sound. Otherwise why sign a manager who had hard times with us during his tenure?

No he won't. He'll have to back him like we did to prove his judgement was sound. Otherwise why sign a manager who had hard times with us during his tenure?

To avoid relegation. Which they did. He didn't back  Pulis the way Pulis wanted after he had performed miracles for them. He gave Warnock.... 5 months? Burley... 5 months?

I know it's hard for us to fathom. But Parish is after the best interests of the club he runs. I'm sure he considers Pardew the man to take them forward but if he doesn't, he'll sack him.

To avoid relegation. Which they did. He didn't back  Pulis the way Pulis wanted after he had performed miracles for them. He gave Warnock.... 5 months? Burley... 5 months?

I know it's hard for us to fathom. But Parish is after the best interests of the club he runs. I'm sure he considers Pardew the man to take them forward but if he doesn't, he'll sack him.

Pulis left after a difference of opinion with Parish on transfer policy. Parish is a fucking tit and hiring Pardew proves it whether they avoided relegation or not. They could have done it by re-hiring Tony Pulis instead of Pardew.

Pulis left after a difference of opinion with Parish on transfer policy. Parish is a f***ing tit and hiring Pardew proves it whether they avoided relegation or not. They could have done it by re-hiring Tony Pulis instead of Pardew.

Hate few Pardew aside. When Parish and co. took over the club had gone into Administration and stayed in the Championship by 1 point the season earlier. 5 years later, they've gone 30 odd places up the league table and remained in the PL for consecutive seasons for the first time ever.  They've done a fantastic job.

He listened to his fans and gave them the guy they wanted. So he's maybe a decent chairman, more likely a giggling lunatic. Either way he's performing better than our billionaire tycoon.

Really don't get the duck face thing. Yeah I'd absololutely smash Daisy Duck and Donald is a spawny cunt but that's a whole new issue.

I'd be a little reluctant due to the risk of abrasions from feather-friction.

Yeah I wouldn't touch any of them even after 10 cans TBH.

Number 1 is showing to much side bra, I like things left up to the imagination.

Number 2 is doing the duck face and her boobs are too big.

Number 3 is rocking a black strap watch (so 2011), and the grey dress reminds me of our turgid away kit.

Number 4 is on the edge of the photo and clearly not the dominant female of the pack.

I regularly bang better than that TBH, but to each their own.

Why do we still have a thread for this prick?  When you excise a cancerous growth you don't want to keep looking at it.

Aye, can't we just forget about him for a little while? Obviously we can gloat all day and all night when he inevitably messes up at Palace.