Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Really promising stuff from McClaren to be fair.

It's another example of how low our standards/expectations are that McLaren doing the most basic of professional stuff is seen as promising.

Pardew is a legend, how the fuck did he get away with it?

Nothing in that article comes as a surprise. It's good to see that we look as if we're doing things right on the training pitch. How many times have we asked about what we've been doing in training?

Nothing in that article comes as a surprise. It's good to see that we look as if we're doing things right on the training pitch. How many times have we asked about what we've been doing in training?

It was glaringly obvious to the average fan pardew and co didn't do a fucking thing on the training pitch. Once again it appears to be half an effort with Ashley as we've finally invested in a coaching team but look intent in hamstringing them by not signing any fucking players.

Imagine what a credible coaching team could have got from HBA, Cisse, Marv, MyM, Santon and whoever else :anguish:

It was glaringly obvious to the average fan pardew and co didn't do a fucking thing on the training pitch. Once again it appears to be half an effort with Ashley as we've finally invested in a coaching team but look intent in hamstringing them by not signing any fucking players.

Imagine what a credible coaching team could have got from HBA, Cisse, Marv, MyM, Santon and whoever else :anguish:

Absolutely shocking that we were allowed to drift along under this clown while Mike Ashley sat in London didn't want to know. By all rights we should have been relegated.

Guest antz1uk

It was glaringly obvious to the average educated fan pardew and co didn't do a f***ing thing on the training pitch. Once again it appears to be half an effort with Ashley as we've finally invested in a coaching team but look intent in hamstringing them by not signing any f***ing players.

Fyp

Of course they barely trained with teh ball under pardew, it wouldn;t surprise me if Pardew only introduced the ball by kicking it at their faces at 3am while they were asleep so they were appropriately scared of it come match day

Of course they barely trained with teh ball under pardew, it wouldn;t surprise me if Pardew only introduced the ball by kicking it at their faces at 3am while they were asleep so they were appropriately scared of it come match day

Pardlovian conditioning.

Pardlovian conditioning.

:lol:

I did notice in the last batch of training pics a load of those stupid phrases on the wall that others had mentioned.

Mentality maintains momentum

What does that even mean???

Guest neesy111

Pardlovian conditioning.

:clap:

I did notice in the last batch of training pics a load of those stupid phrases on the wall that others had mentioned.

Mentality maintains momentum

What does that even mean???

Always Avoid Alliterations

Guest GoonerAlexis

I really don't watch Newcastle much, so forgive me for not getting it. From what I've read here, and from that Mcclaren interview on his "training", he seems like a terrible coach and his performances at Newcastle and almost getting relegated (Other than the 5th season) bear it out

But then he's turned out Palace and made them look like a brilliant side. How is that?

I really don't watch Newcastle much, so forgive me for not getting it. From what I've read here, and from that Mcclaren interview on his "training", he seems like a terrible coach and his performances at Newcastle and almost getting relegated (Other than the 5th season) bear it out

But then he's turned out Palace and made them look like a brilliant side. How is that?

He was there for half a season and had a 4 game losing streak in the middle of it. Not exactly a brilliant side

Get to the back of the queue mate  :lol:

Much as I doubt it he may even turn out alright for them in the long term, his players may respond to his shit training better or something. He was utterly dire for us, and 90% of pundits are now on my shit list for some stupid 'careful what you wish for' type rhetoric that revealed they hadn't watched newcastle play for years.

Much as I doubt it he may even turn out alright for them in the long term, his players may respond to his shit training better or something. He was utterly dire for us, and 90% of pundits are now on my shit list for some stupid 'careful what you wish for' type rhetoric that revealed they hadn't watched newcastle play for years.

nah, if he was forced to keep a team of cloggers and nobodies then maybe but his own ego would see him chasing better players and ultimately he can't handle them so it'd fall apart

he's a fucking shit sandwich man

Saved by magic. Yannick and Gale saved his skin so many times. Sold injured or fall outs will happen to his magic and he'll be fucked. It happens ALL the time for him.

Saved by magic. Yannick and Gale saved his skin so many times. Sold injured or fall outs will happen to his magic and he'll be fucked. It happens ALL the time for him.

Replace that with Demba and Papiss and that could be our 5th place finish.