Crystal Palace manager

Mick

A lot of you are covering your arses by saying Palace will finish lower midtable. You don't even have faith in your convictions - you know damn well Pardew could finish 18th or 8th with CPFC. That's my prediction either top half or relegated/sacked.

Knowing the jammy bastard he'll pull a Leicester.

:lol: Is this ironic? Some kind of pastiche?

Your prediction(s) for Pardew's next season:

-Relegation

-Midtable

-Decent escape from relegation.

So you're saying that they aren't gonna be top 6. Nice.

I wonder if when TCD signed up to the forum, he decided for himself that he's going to take on this contradictory arsehole persona and post all kinds of shite all day long, or if he is just as annoying in real life as well.

My prediction is they will have an extreme season one way or the other. Records will be broken at Palace this season just not sure if they will be good or bad. At the beginning of September when all the transfers have been complete i'll be better placed to predict which extreme they'll do.

Unlike us. I predict if we can get some decent signings we'll coast a consistent midtable finish.

I wonder if when TCD signed up to the forum, he decided for himself that he's going to take on this contradictory arsehole persona and post all kinds of shite all day long, or if he is just as annoying in real life as well.

Not really, he was pretty normal at first if you look back at his posts.