Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I went onto the Palace forum when they first got him, cos I'd been browsing and a few were like "why did they hate him so much?" I provided a load of rational reasoning but they wouldn't hear a word of it. The level of vitriol I got in response was outrageous. Hope they rot, which is a shame because I used to think they were quite a likeable club.

Likewise. They're terrible. Hope they go down tbh.

The media will turn on Pardew eventually. Either when he f***s palace up or even better England. Personally I never had anything against palace or their fans but some of the stuff I've read on their forums re us makes me want them to fail spectacularly.

I've seen this a couple of times, do people just full on hate the England team and want them to fail now :lol:?

Would genuinely love him to get the England job next autumn and we fail to qualify for 2018, tbh.

christ yes!  but preferably he could spin the failure down to hatem ben arfa not tracking back and they'll let him hang onto the job so he can secure failure for 2022 :lol:

nothing i want to see more in football than pardew as england manager, has to happen

I don't want him near the England job due of the initially unbearable grief and because he always seems to land on his feet. The prick'll probably accidently be good.

After Woy, maybe the FA think it's time to look abroad again. Even amongst English candidates, Garry Monk is potentially a better option.

Please, anyone but Pard**.

One of the Ramble guys predicted he'll be the England manager after Euro's. Would be sickening to see him get that validation, but he'd definitely fail miserably.

It's actually amazing he's not here anymore. I feel like because of Carver and then immediately turning our attention to McClaren and the transfer window, we've failed to properly celebrate the fact that he has nothing to do with our football club anymore.

When you're winning and doing well, you control the narrative.

A lot of people in the media where calling him out around the Hull game. Pointed to some of Pardew Out stats. Said he looked to have lost the players. "He looks a broken man" etc. Then he'll double down with "graft, hard work, solid base" etc.

Also when his teams are confident. He does let the more attacking players get on with it.

When you're winning and doing well, you control the narrative.

A lot of people in the media where calling him out around the Hull game. Pointed to some of Pardew Out stats. Said he looked to have lost the players. "He looks a broken man" etc. Then he'll double down with "graft, hard work, solid base" etc.

Also when his teams are confident. He does let the more attacking players get on with it.

That's that sealed then. Pardew plays attacking and attractive football. Get it out there lads, and into your thick heads.

I don't want him near the England job due of the initially unbearable grief and because he always seems to land on his feet. The prick'll probably accidently be good.

After Woy, maybe the FA think it's time to look abroad again. Even amongst English candidates, Garry Monk is potentially a better option.

Please, anyone but Pard**.

As a Spaniard, I would be happy to see Alan Pardew managing England.

Pardew said: “I've been pretty frustrated in the last two or three years in the transfer market, so I'm pretty pleased this year.

“I said to Steve Parish, the chairman, that it was an important year for us to make a statement. It's all well and good having those conversations but you need the backing.

“This is the first time, and one of the reasons I came to this football club, I have full control with the chairman over transfers. I'm really pleased with the business we've done.

“The thing about a football manager is he has a philosophy and a way of playing. At Newcastle, at times, it was difficult for me to implement the transfers into my agenda because the agenda was different.

“Here the agenda is much easier for me. The chairman says I can buy to my philosophy, so we're buying players like Sako and Bamford, Connor Wickham because I want us to go forward, I want us to be an exciting team.”

Insincere cunt. :lol:

Buying Connor Wickham and LOANING Bamford.  Bit of a difference.

I do wonder how all those European coaches do it.  Coach a team without total control over transfers.  Seems an impossible job and yet...

So he clearly wasn't happy with the set up from the start, but stuck around for 4 years anyway. No professional pride, just needed the money, cunt.

And took every available opportunity to tell us how great it was. :thup:

Remember that time part of his philosophy was to spend money bringing Sanogo in on loan to add chaos? :lol:  Only for Sanogo to be a total flop and contribute next to nothing?  And how he brought a past it striker in from the Turkish second division only for said striker to barely feature?  That philosophy.