Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Has anyone wrote an article calling him out over his comments yesterday? He was more than happy to big up the transfer policy we have and talk about how happy he was to work with it.

Guest firetotheworks

He's getting players like Connor Whickham because he wants to get forward. :lol:

Totally ignoring him having had Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Remy, Cabaye, Marveaux, Sissoko, Debuchy who are all very attacking players for their positions. Honestly, what a cunt man. He's making me stick up for our transfer policy, that's how fucking abhorrent he is.

He's getting players like Connor Whickham because he wants to get forward. :lol:

Totally ignoring him having had Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Remy, Cabaye, Marveaux, Sissoko, Debuchy who are all very attacking players for their positions. Honestly, what a c*** man. He's making me stick up for our transfer policy, that's how f***ing abhorrent he is.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/could-luuk-de-jong-different-7365051

“I played a lot of my games in the number 10 role, behind the striker, and had to do a lot of defensive work as well, so it’s then not always easy to get straight back up front."

It took Ian Wright less than 3 minutes on BT Sport to say he thinks Pardew, and Palace will be the surprise package this season. Qualifying for Europe.

Then nearly relegated the following season due to the extra games :pardsgrin:

For half a decade he was quite happy to take a wage and put up with the transfer policy he had to follow. That didn't stop him constantly praising, commending and brown nosing 'Mike' including dedicating fucking wins to him in interviews.

The press who all seem to love him apart from Stuart Robson (who tells it like it is) don't mentioned that we had to deal with this under his tenure:

Implicating fans in results

Shocking tactics and style of football

Defending 1-0 leads

Back to back 3-0 home derby losses

Regression in pretty much every player we signed

Remember Ian Wright criticising Sven Goran Erikson for not looking as passionate as Steve McClaren and then declaring that McClaren would make a better England manager? Worked out well. The man is a few levels below idiot.

Is their team that good? 2 very inconsistent wingers, a decent enough but unspectacular set of defenders and midfielders. Their strike force is nowt to write home about either. Cabaye and Puncheon are good players, to be fair, but I just don't see a set of players that can break top 10 again, other sides have strengthened more, imo. Reckon they'll be 14th, tbh.