Crystal Palace manager

Mick

They'll do alright this year.

The players will still be bought into his style, he'll still have them working on nullifying the opposition by working together as a cohesive defensive unit and it will seem like he really has a plan to mould them into a quality side. First they learn to defend together as a team and once that has been accomplished they can begin trying to play the fast paced, front foot football that he's told them about. They'll have a good run at some point before Christmas and be siting in midtable at the turn of the year.

Come February though it'll become apparent to the players that he actually has no further plans for the team, that for as long as they're bound to him their professional lives will be a dull, aching hell on earth where their only goal in life is to avoid being slaughtered by the genius contained in teams like Stoke, Sunderland and Norwich City.

The last few months of the season will be poor, maybe seven or eight points from their last ten games. But they'll be safe by then, so no matter.

Next season they'll show up for preseason and be told it's time to build that solid defensive unit fellas. By then most of them will have stopped listening, all bar the grafters who can't do anything else. And then he'll take them down.

The players will still be bought into his style, he'll still have them working on nullifying the opposition by working together as a cohesive defensive unit and it will seem like he really has a plan to mould them into a quality side. First they learn to defend together as a team and once that has been accomplished they can begin trying to play the fast paced, front foot football that he's told them about. They'll have a good run at some point before Christmas and be siting in midtable at the turn of the year.

Come February though it'll become apparent to the players that he actually has no further plans for the team, that for as long as they're bound to him their professional lives will be a dull, aching hell on earth where their only goal in life is to avoid being slaughtered by the genius contained in teams like Stoke, Sunderland and Norwich City.

The last few months of the season will be poor, maybe seven or eight points from their last ten games. But they'll be safe by then, so no matter.

Next season they'll show up for preseason and be told it's time to build that solid defensive unit fellas. By then most of them will have stopped listening, all bar the grafters who can't do anything else. And then he'll take them down.

That is basically what happened last season already.

If we could only do the double over one team this season, it would be Palace for me, even over the mackems. This cunt has caused us so much anguish I want nothing more than an "Owen" moment. He will no doubt expect some applause, my big fear is that there will be some who give it.

That is basically what happened last season already.

But they've bought some new "exciting" signings and that might give them the new player bounce, so I expect they will get a few decent results early on. Once that's worn off though, and the confusion sets in as to what style of football they are meant to be playing, they will become more and more inconsistent. They are going to turn into us under Pardew basically, with Cabaye in the team I can only see them getting results by sitting back and hitting teams on the break. They might finish mid table this time round, then they will be in a relegation battle next season.

There's a love-in because the football media is one big boys club, the broadcasters, the pundits, the managers(some of them atleast), and the journo's, they're all in bed with eachother. We're going to get to see Ian Wright back on MOTD this season, explain that ffs.

Everyone fucking loves him.

he's the perfect manager for tory britain, he's a smarmy fucking liar cheating and backstabbing his way to as much money as he can possibly get regardless of trail of destruction he leaves behind him

if there has to be a new scandal please let it involve this utter cunt

Let it be.

Noone will change his history. The best he can hope for is to be ranked as an average English manager who won fuck all.

I hate the pundits and the media outlets more for being so stupid. It's about time the coverage in this country improved.

The house of pards will come crumbling down soon enough. My anger towards this cretin has subsided, he's long gone from here and now we have no remains of his tenure here it's time to move on. Doesn't mean I won't take extreme pleasure in his demise.

Everyone who absolutely slaughtered him after the headbutt incident, now absolutely love him.

All that outrage in the press at the time because he wasn't sacked.

Our local journalists don't share the love.  Maybe that is because they had to witness the rubbish he served up every week rather than the 5 minute TV highlights.

Pardew has a lot to thank Newcastle for - he has re-invented his reputation because of us.  No other Premier League would have employed him.

Everyone who absolutely slaughtered him after the headbutt incident, now absolutely love him.

That incident and the numerous other ones make me think he'll never get the England job. 

They dodged Redknapp and went for a less dodgy option, can't see them risking public outrage by appointing Pardew.  And I know it sounds daft saying there'll be public outrage, but you know what the world's like these days.

Oh the House of Pards is very good indeed

Not new mind, Paddy Power made a meme about it when he was our manager :lol:

seriously?  was it s****, can't see how i'd have missed it otherwise

http://cdn.thejournal.ie/embeds/twitter/8fbaf40d50764d6d66cfe139eb4face5.png