Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:lol: We're absolutely gonna end up with another thread for this skidmark.

It ain't over until his career is.

:lol: He's got infinite luck. It will never end the way we want it to.

It always runs out. He ended up where he belonged before Ashley rescued him. No-one will be stupid enough once he ends up there again.

:lol: He's gonna be singing God Save the Queen on the sideline within the next 5 years, man.

Saw a montage of some Cabaye goals earlier.  What a classy player he was for us man

Us? Are you really a toon fan? No offence, you just seem to spend your time talking about general statistics, feels like the first time I've seen you mention or refer to 'us'

Saw a montage of some Cabaye goals earlier.  What a classy player he was for us man

Us? Are you really a toon fan? No offence, you just seem to spend your time talking about general statistics, feels like the first time I've seen you mention our refer to'us'

He's a Crystal Palace fan.

Us? Are you really a toon fan? No offence, you just seem to spend your time talking about general statistics, feels like the first time I've seen you mention our refer to'us'

He's a Crystal Palace fan.

I thought this, lives nearby right, doesn't hate Pardew.

Fellow neutrals are going on about how they expect Pardew to do "fantastic" and how he's "done well with the signings." Honestly, seeing this cunt doing well just furthers the spin and narrative he's been conjuring up since his return to the game. All this bullshit about attacking football and deluded geordies and being hard done by up in the toon fucking sticks, it seems.

It won't last. And when the points dry up the fans will realise, hang about we're supposed to playing front foot football, but our possession never hit's 30%. The ball is racking up air-miles on it's was to Glenn Murray. And he really is a Pardew wet dream, but there's 50 yards between him and the nearest midfielder and he doesn't have a fraction of the talent of a Ba or a Remy. No fret at all.

Went to watch (what I didn't find out till during the game) Pardew's old club, Dulwich Hamlets today. Decent setup. Canny day. Serves some nice ales and some tasty burgers. May have to venture out to more non league football.

Though one of their chants was 'Tuscany, Tuscany. Our name is Dulwich Hamlets and we look like Tuscany', which says a lot about the toff hipsters that were all too prevalent.

Went to watch (what I didn't find out till during the game) Pardew's old club, Dulwich Hamlets today. Decent setup. Canny day. Serves some nice ales and some tasty burgers. May have to venture out to more non league football.

Though one of their chants was 'Tuscany, Tuscany. Our name is Dulwich Hamlets and we look like Tuscany', which says a lot about the toff hipsters that were all too prevalent.

http://filmmakeriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Samuel-L-Jackson-having-a-Tasty-Burger.jpg

Hope he dies asap

I'd never wish death upon Pardew like that.

I want to watch him suffer and lose everyone and everything he holds dear.  Hoping Cabaye only joined Palace to go Monte Cristo on his ass.

Hope he dies asap

I'd never wish death upon Pardew like that.

I want to watch him suffer and lose everyone and everything he holds dear.  Hoping Cabaye only joined Palace to go Monte Cristo on his ass.

Yes, perpetual suffering. Imagine him getting the England job and being shit, he'd never be able to suffer the abuse McLaren got for example. Love for him to be hated everywhere he went.

Only trouble with it is he'd get very rich in the process.