Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest antz1uk

just slagging him off in a clever way about wanting a move but not wanting to go to britsol city, but it was just his demeanour.the way he was publicly discussing him cos he doesn't like him

Cabaye this, Cabaye that, Pardew this, Pardew that, Next level, Possibility for Europe

fuck me it's been one week and I'm sick of the media drooling over this shite already :anguish:

Hope Arsenal smash them for 7 today and Pardew headbutts Wenger

Signing Cabaye has raised the barometer in training apparently.

Define:

A barometer is a scientific instrument used in meteorology to measure atmospheric pressure. Pressure tendency can forecast short term changes in the weather.

Cabaye this, Cabaye that, Pardew this, Pardew that, Next level, Possibility for Europe

fuck me it's been one week and I'm sick of the media drooling over this shite already :anguish:

:lol:

Well, why wouldn't you.

I thought that, over time, the hate would wear off but it's arguably increased to the extent where I'd be quietly content if him and Yohan were sat at the front of their coach as it veered off a cliff.

f*** me it's been one week and I'm sick of the media drooling over this s**** already :anguish:

I love Cabaye but I am sick about hearing about him.  It seems as if there is only one player at Palace.  Pardew is absolutely obsessed with him.