Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If you want us to stay up because Alan Pardew beats Sunderland, fair play. I certainly f***ing don't. We don't deserve to be a PL club if that's what we're relying on.

We don't.  I've said as much in the McClaren thread.  I'd still rather we stay up though, whether we deserve it or not.  It's shit watching us at present.  But I think I'd still rather be in the Premier League.  I was at Villa when we went down.  I could do without that feeling again TBH.  It was grim.

I could get on board if it meant Ashley getting rid.  But I could see us struggling if we went down and not just bouncing back (Partridge) like last time.

Well done to Pardew again last night. He seems to love handing those silly bastards 3 points every time he comes up against them.

Watching them last night just reminded me of us under him. Totally clueless when a team just sits deep and defends as the mackems did.

I didn't want Sunderland to win yesterday, but if they were going to, it might as well be against Pardew. Hopefully another defeat to the Mackems will set Palace off on a run of losses like it did when he was here. They were fucking abject last night.

I didn't want Sunderland to win yesterday, but if they were going to, it might as well be against Pardew. Hopefully another defeat to the Mackems will set Palace off on a run of losses like it did when he was here. They were f***ing abject last night.

You can put your house on them being absolutely fantastic against us on Saturday.

I didn't want Sunderland to win yesterday, but if they were going to, it might as well be against Pardew. Hopefully another defeat to the Mackems will set Palace off on a run of losses like it did when he was here. They were f***ing abject last night.

You can put your house on them being absolutely fantastic against us on Saturday.

We can make Bournemouth look fantastic so it's not really that much of an achievement.

Guest antz1uk

You can put your house on Jarrow roofing being absolutely fantastic if they were to play against us on Saturday.

FYP

Sitting next to a Palace fan who is always going on about Pardew today :smugdog:

This is my everyday as my boss is a Palace fan.

Well, not quite everyday as I often work from a different office but 2 day a week.

The Colback insults one was mint. When someone said that he has no blood. :lol:

I appreciated this summary :lol:

:lol:  It's hilarious, the poor ginger f***er is getting pulled to bits non stop.  I have a feeling he won't last 5 minutes here.

So far on this page . . . . . .He has tits, he has no blood, he has a punch-able face, he's paid in heroin, he needs his pay trebled if that's the case and he has aids.  :lol:

Would you take an L from the King if it meant Steve got canned?

Definitely not. Steve isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and I'd be very afraid of which useless knacker thumbface digs out of the football league.