Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Alan Pardew's Crystal Palace host Sam Allardyce's Sunderland on Monday.

Pardew says: "I never fancy my chances against a Sam Allardyce team, because of his knowledge of PowerPoint. They'll give everything they've got to get the victory after they see his presentation."

He adds that strikers Connor Wickham and Marouane Chamakh are back from injury. Midfielder Bakary Sako may train tomorrow, but Dwight Gayle is still out.

Is that a compliment? He's scared of Sam's knowledge of PowerPoint? :lol:

I messed with his quote. I've edited it to what he actually said.

Alan Pardew's Crystal Palace host Sam Allardyce's Sunderland on Monday.

Pardew says: "I never fancy my chances against a Sam Allardyce team, because of his knowledge of PowerPoint. They'll give everything they've got to get the victory after they see his presentation."

He adds that strikers Connor Wickham and Marouane Chamakh are back from injury. Midfielder Bakary Sako may train tomorrow, but Dwight Gayle is still out.

Is that a compliment? He's scared of Sam's knowledge of PowerPoint? :lol:

I messed with his quote. I've edited it to what he actually said.

Ah right. :lol:

The horrible cunt comes out with so much shite that it's exactly the type of thing he'd say.

As much as I'd love for them to be fucking shite, they beat Liverpool and drew with Man Utd in that stretch. They lost to (top of the league!) Leicester and moderately decent West Ham.

that aside on a shitty run there's always potential for a patented pardew panic to make things much, much worse than they need to be :lol:

If we're relying on last night's result to stay up we deserve everything we get. :lol:

Personally enjoying their bit of a wobble and once the freak results against the better teams start turning into drubbings (like what happened here), I could see them around 14-15th soon enough.

Fucking hell Ronaldo.  Someone pissed on your chips this morning. 

Yes.  As pathetic as it is.  I have no confidence that this current set of jokers at NUFC, will keep us up.  The same way I didn't last season.  So yet again, we're relying on other teams to just be shitter than us.  As oppose to us actually performing well and earning our place in the league.  Or perhaps you haven't been watching for the last 2-3 years?  Maybe you got lumped round the head too many times in sparring.  Fuck knows.   

Obviously it's not going to hinge on Crystal Fucking Palace vs sunderland.  But if Palace had won 3-0.  It would have helped keep them down there and their confidence low.  I also like seeing the mackems lose, as we don't exactly bring much to the table, in terms of excitement.  But perhaps that's just me. 

Self respect  :lol: