Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guardiola as England manager would be one of the most fascinating things ever.

Be so interesting to see if he could get the players playing his style, and who he would actually select.

That would be so interesting.

Aye, but he's no Pardew

Back page leading interview with Henry Winter in the Times today titled "I'm accused of arrogance but it is self-belief". I couldn't face reading it all but there were parts about him being England manager and he has a dig at Newcastle fans saying while we said our expectations weren't high, when we finished 5th we were moaning that we should have got into the Champions League. Lying fucking bastard.

Back page leading interview with Henry Winter in the Times today titled "I'm accused of arrogance but it is self-belief". I couldn't face reading it all but there were parts about him being England manager and he has a dig at Newcastle fans saying while we said our expectations weren't high, when we finished 5th we were moaning that we should have got into the Champions League. Lying fucking bastard.

No one letting it go on Twitter like, tbf

You have to love how he's absolved himself of any blame for the rotten football he instigated here and is now blaming the fans and the transfer set up for the poor results he was turning out here. Of course the season we finished 5th was all down to him just like Ben Arfa's form when he got into the side due to injuries. He'll be taking credit for all Pulis's signings that are shining at Palace as well no doubt.

Guest firetotheworks

He took the best team we've had since SBR to within an inch of relegation and broke numerous records along the way playing the worst football I've ever seen.

Some nobber on 606 said he reckons Van Gaal gets sacked/leaves manure and it's set up for Pardew to get the job. Reckons he's a top manager who keeps proving people wrong and he's ready for a big job.

Nearly crashed my car.