Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The BBC seem to be touting the fuck out of this cunt this evening.

Why wouldn't they? His team have just moved into 8th position having beaten the team in 10th. Extremely impressive, if you're into mid-table tripe.

God, this Palace side are just about the perfect fit for him.  Dann looks like a pretty good CB and the rest of their defence isn't bad.  Pace and power in the wide areas and then hoy Cabaye in the mix.  They don't score many like, will it all come crashing down? Still very much convinced it will

Get the right team to suit him and a player like cabaye in there he'll do ok. The owner is less likely to fuck him over too. It's when things stop working and he fails to change it up and they go on a long slide issues will arise. He's an awful manager, but pace, lucking on an inform defense and some creativity and you'll be fine. It'll go wrong but think he'll be sitting pretty for a while longer.

He's all hot air and ego, it generally takes players and fans a while to work it out though.  Once they do then it goes south.

If that doesn't happen this time then I'll hold my hands up, but it's happened everywhere else he's been and it's very easy to see why.

Guest firetotheworks

It's turning into one of those things at the end of a break up something now like. Like we're actually just going to be over it and not really care when it happens. Actually nah, I'll always want to be drowned in the tears of his unfathomable sadness tbh.

I'm starting to think it's not going to happen.

If it doesn't happen this year (he will generally have 1 fluke season) he will get the England job and then his failing will be up there for us all to see.

People think McCalren fucked up the England job, he won't have a feather on this goose.

He's not been in the job a year yet dude, was more than a year before the wheels really came off with us.

I think the wheels really came off after he left, no?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

He's not been in the job a year yet dude, was more than a year before the wheels really came off with us.

I think the wheels really came off after he left, no?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

You're the absolute worst.

It's frustrating, as you think after a shocker (Man City the other week) it will come tumbling down, but then he manages to pull it out of his arse.

When it starts to go wrong with this cunt is when he loses consecutive matches to lesser teams. The first loss gets the wheels loose, then the second one sees them fall off. Then he starts panicking and reverts to type and his team become unbearably negative and lacking in any form of attacking sophistication- they'll sit back for the whole game and pump the ball to their big striker up front.

It will happen. Give it time.

What was the deal with the game, did they deserve the win?

Neither team really deserved to win. Liverpool were utterly shit in defence, and wasteful in possession and attack. Palace weren't even a team. 11 men behind the ball, and then Bolasie and Zaha just trying to dribble past the 11 in the red shirts.

It's frustrating, as you think after a shocker (Man City the other week) it will come tumbling down, but then he manages to pull it out of his arse.

When it starts to go wrong with this cunt is when he loses consecutive matches to lesser teams. The first loss gets the wheels loose, then the second one sees them fall off. Then he starts panicking and reverts to type and his team become unbearably negative and lacking in any form of attacking sophistication- they'll sit back for the whole game and pump the ball to their big striker up front.

It will happen. Give it time.

I wish people would stop saying this, it's tedious as hell.

Just ignore Pardew ffs.