Gillingham 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 26/08/14 - Post Match reactions from page 10

Disco

Some amount of knee-jerking going on in here. Has the Man City performance been forgotten already?

The new players need time to settle.

Unreal!!!!

Some amount of knee-jerking going on in here. Has the Man City performance been forgotten already?

You got me well done :-)

That performance wasn't even that good, we looked awful in defence and clueless in attack. :lol:

We still look clueless in attack.

'Solid', we was solid. Maybe 'resolute' will get an airing? Definitely 'tough game', 'made it difficult' and 'showed character/professionalism and desire'.

Pardew bingo is more entertaining than the fucking match.

Pardew "was always going to be a tough game at a place like this. They're well organised and up for the arrival of a premiership team, and that alone is hard to play against. But we did well especially with big game players like Jack (Colback) missing. I thought Obertan was the star of the show today he really was, and again showing us why we bought him, put faith in him whilst training and playing like our best winger right now. Thought we was a tad unlucky not to extend our lead, but the lads did well and if you look at some of the other results tonight in this competition you understand why I'm pleased to be through"

Pardew "was always going to be a tough game at a place like this. They're well organised and up for the arrival of a premiership team, and that alone is hard to play against. But we did well especially with big game players like Jack (Colback) missing. I thought Obertan was the star of the show today he really was, and again showing us why we bought him, put faith in him whilst training and playing like our best winger right now. Thought we was a tad unlucky not to extend our lead, but the lads did well and if you look at some of the other results tonight in this competition you understand why I'm pleased to be through"

:lol:

"My cup record's been the subject of some criticism which I think is a bit unfair, given the success we've had here.  Well we've proven a few people wrong tonight".

He's got the fucking nerve to say literally anything he fancies at this point. :lol:

Well no one would have predicted that response :lol: