SackPardew.com

Decky

Gauging the fans across social media and out and about it seems like there are still too many soopafan morons about to make this work as well as can be.

Giving it the whole, lets protest before and after the game and sit and support the lads during, why the fuck cant we do both like, it is possible to do both.

Whats the point of standing outside protesting to a brick wall, it needs to be poisonous and in his face to keep the pressure on and make his position utterly untenable.

Whoever is behind SackPardew is the best thing to happen to this club for ages, great to see someone uniting the fans and actually doing something other than getting people stood outside the Milburn reception singinf "Get out of our club". I hope it works and the spineless, no lipped twat resigns on Saturday evening but it'll be interesting to see what happens next if not, get the impression the lads running it have a fair dew ideas.

"But what if we get rid of Pardew and the replacement is worse and we do a Leeds?"

Literally what someone has just said to me, its utterly ridiculous.

At this point, nobody apart from my mother could say that to me without getting a slap.

"But what if we get rid of Pardew and the replacement is worse and we do a Leeds?"

At this point, nobody apart from my mother could say that to me without getting a slap.

:lol: Always using violence. Will you ever change?

Sometimes it's warranted Flip.

Didn't you break anything during the world cup?

Gauging the fans across social media and out and about it seems like there are still too many soopafan morons about to make this work as well as can be.

Giving it the whole, lets protest before and after the game and sit and support the lads during, why the fuck cant we do both like, it is possible to do both.

Whats the point of standing outside protesting to a brick wall, it needs to be poisonous and in his face to keep the pressure on and make his position utterly untenable.

Plenty of people will always hold these views, it was a lot worse for the walk out, yet that was a relative success. That achieved national coverage + the atmosphere was as intense as it has been in years. Those who disagree won't be heard over the Pardew Out chants :thup:

I'm sure his spirit was broken after the semifinals.

I'm sure his spirit was broken after the semifinals.

In that case let's start calling Ronaldo Germany :lol:

He said a prayer, made peace with the Dutch fake on here and lamented how Luiz and Thiago Silva playing together (in Ligue 1) would solve their problems.

He said a prayer, made peace with the Dutch fake on here and lamented how Luiz and Thiago Silva playing together (in Ligue 1) would solve their problems.

Pretty much. :thup:

Aye, the goals conceded in a World Cup semi-final record.

Gonna be a bloodbath on Saturday from the stands - in a way, I wish I was going although my  personal exile has to remain. Unfortunately, I can see some of the 'soopafans' kicking off with those who protest. Might get a bit nasty.

win, lose or draw, just make sure you give them hell on radio newcastle