SackPardew.com

Decky

No, we have a crowd who are - at least so it seems to me sitting in the middle aged silence of the East Stand - largely supporting their team. And watching a team who are actually playing well and - with the interesting exception of Williamson - playing the ball along the deck, the whole time. But I still really worry for us because we are woefully and obviously short of a class striker. The same class striker (along with a centre half) that Pardew was PROMISED by his paymasters before the end of the window.

Dear Golfmag,

You're everything that is wrong with our club.

Best regards,

Brazil

Thanks for that. Nice to know you can respect 40 years of loyal support and a rational debate.

That first post from you is the biggest of pile of shite I've read here in my 10 years of loyal service. Thanks for that.

Golfmag has been threatening to leave for a while now too (:lol:), he thinks he's important because he's mates with Alan Pardew or something.

I hope you fuck off from this forum tbh. There is a guy over on toontastic called Inochi who would appreciate you, I suggest you post over there.

If he came on with some ITK stuff that confirms your views and opinions you'd welcome him with open arms.

Golfmag has been threatening to leave for a while now too (:lol:), he thinks he's important because he's mates with Alan Pardew or something.

I hope you f*** off from this forum tbh. There is a guy over on toontastic called Inochi who would appreciate you, I suggest you post over there.

If he came on with some ITK stuff that confirms your views and opinions you'd welcome him with open arms.

As if you need ITK to support the views that Pardew is a horrible manager.

I hope you f*** off from this forum tbh. There is a guy over on toontastic called Inochi who would appreciate you, I suggest you post over there.

"I can confirm that Pardew is a cunt/shit" ?

I really wouldn't give a fuck man :lol:

Attempts to stage a mass protest against Newcastle United’s management ended in a damp squib as many Toon supporters were left unmoved.

Campaigners from the SackPardew.com website printed 100 banners and 30,000 leaflets and distributed them outside St James’ Park before the game against Hull.

But come the fifth minute of the match, when people were meant to raise the signs and call for the dismissal of Alan Pardew, few could be seen amid the Toon crowd.

Fellow fans group leader Steve Wraith took to Twitter to criticise the protest.

“The banners were not big enough and with three stewards on every turnstile searching bags it was no different to all other failed protests,” he tweeted.

Stewards in the ground quickly moved to try and remove those banners which were raised, while club owner Mike Ashley was pictured smiling in the directors box as fans chanted for him to sell the club.

It was all an ignominious end for a campaign that had seen so much optimism among fans earlier in the day.

“It’s time for change,” said Tom Kelly, 57, from South Shields. “At any other club Pardew would be long gone.

“I was at Southampton last week and the away fans were mainly in favour of getting rid of him - though maybe people at home games are too scared to do anything in case they are accused of not being supportive of the team.

“But the team is good - and you can support it without being supportive of its manager. We need someone in who can get the players playing entertaining, attacking football.”

One disgruntled Toon fan handing out leaflets outside The Junction pub at Haymarket, who did not wish to be named, said he had got up at 4.15am and driven up from London to support the protest.

“I was a season ticket holder but after the Sunderland game last season I said never again go to another match while Pardew was in charge, but when I saw this campaign I thought I’ve got to come up.

“What really got me about it was that all the stuff they are saying on their website is the same as I’ve been thinking and saying.

“A few people took issue with it as I stood handing out leaflets, saying you can’t change things by sacking the manager, but he’s not doing well enough.

“Even when we finished fifth in the league we were getting by on luck and magic from one or two players and we scraped wins.”

None of the people handing out the leaflets and banners that we spoke to were willing to give their names, in many cases citing the anonymity of the campaign as one of the reasons they were attracted to it.

“In the past we’ve had 60th minute walkouts, and 69th minute walkouts and demonstrations outside the ground, but they’re all by all different groups and they squabble and can’t agree and it all seems to be about the individuals or the groups making a name for themselves,” said another of the protestors.

“But this isn’t. It’s one clear message and it doesn’t matter who you are, if you want to get behind it you can - and if you don’t then that is fine too.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/fans-protest-against-alan-pardew-7805163?

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  24m

Thoughts, then? On protests, Pardew and everything in between.... #nufc

Jordan Anderson ‏@jand91  22m

@MsiDouglas fans in the ground today deserve Ashley and Pardew. Spineless. They're made for each other. #NUFC

alex newell ‏@_TheSwordsman_  13m

@jand91 totally agree. Grown men holding signs and making boo noises. Pathetic.

Jordan Anderson ‏@jand91  8m

@_TheSwordsman_ as apposed to standing idly by and watching our club slowly waste away into insignificance and worthlessness?

alex newell ‏@_TheSwordsman_  3m

@jand91 really? Christ. Can people not see that moronic booing and hate mongering at games has an inherently negative effect on the pitch?

:anguish: :anguish:

No, we have a crowd who are - at least so it seems to me sitting in the middle aged silence of the East Stand - largely supporting their team. And watching a team who are actually playing well and - with the interesting exception of Williamson - playing the ball along the deck, the whole time. But I still really worry for us because we are woefully and obviously short of a class striker. The same class striker (along with a centre half) that Pardew was PROMISED by his paymasters before the end of the window.

Dear Golfmag,

Best regards,

Brazil

Thanks for that. Nice to know you can respect 40 years of loyal support and a rational debate.

This is the most pathetic comment I've read in months, from anyone. It makes absolutely no difference how long you've been a supporter for - if anything, it's worse that someone who has followed the team for so long can be so blind to the blatant abject failures of this current team and its manager. If you honestly believe that nobody could do any better than Pardew regardless of what Ashley/Charnley served up this summer, then there really is no hope left for you. If you can't find your bus pass, you've probably left it in the fridge.

Dear Golfmag,

Best regards,

Brazil

This is the most pathetic comment I've read in months, from anyone. It makes absolutely no difference how long you've been a supporter for - if anything, it's worse that someone who has followed the team for so long can be so blind to the blatant abject failures of this current team and its manager. If you honestly believe that nobody could do any better than Pardew regardless of what Ashley/Charnley served up this summer, then there really is no hope left for you. If you can't find your bus pass, you've probably left it in the fridge.

:thup: :thup:

Guest Rude Kid

Sat there with a heavy heart today. 45 years since my first game and the apathy of the supporters around me really got to me.

Same here, and truth be told I could barely be arsed to do anything about.

I actively took part in the anti McKeag protests of the late 80's (including being arrested once) and I just don't see the anger/passion that was shown back in those days. The lads of my age are generally married with kids and have too much to lose, and the younger lot seem too bothered with their hair/clothes and looking at their fucking phones.

I've resisted it in the past but I think to boycott the club is the only answer, starting with the cup games if we have any. Judging on today's performance, I'm not sure how many would join in mind.

:(  It's a bit easier for us foreigners because we have no real ancestral connection to the city.  And even this is painful.  I started supporting this club when Keegan became manager just because he was one of my favorite players.  Well over 20 years and those moments of joy are long gone, and really have been since SBR left.  This club has been an utter waste of my time for a good while now.  Instead of supporting another club, I just find that I am losing interest in the sport that I grew up being fanatical about. 

My greatest passion for the game is now centered around my absolute hatred of Pardew and Ashley.  WTF?

I used to laugh at FC United of Manchester, and I still think it was ridiculous, but I'm starting to feel like something similar is the only recourse for us now.  The club as it exists is nothing to me.

Nah, we're getting this club back soon.

I used to laugh at FC United of Manchester, and I still think it was ridiculous, but I'm starting to feel like something similar is the only recourse for us now.  The club as it exists is nothing to me.

When and how? I don't think Pardew is leaving any time soon, and even if he does, Ashley will find another way to make us miserable.

When and how? I don't think Pardew is leaving any time soon, and even if he does, Ashley will find another way to make us miserable.

When you support this club you support it for life. It doesn't matter if it takes 20-30 years to get it back. We will get it back.

Behave yourself

Guest Howaythetoon

They have done a great job, but my what utter fucking wankers we have in our support, tens of thousands of the cunts. They deserver Ashley and Pardew they really do. 2-0 down to Hull and nowt, not a fucking thing. People being told to go and support the mackems for holding up sack pardew banners.

They have done a great job, but my what utter fucking wankers we have in our support, tens of thousands of the cunts. They deserver Ashley and Pardew they really do. 2-0 down to Hull and nowt, not a fucking thing. People being told to go and support the mackems for holding up sack pardew banners.

:thup:

I agree completely