Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/09/14 - post-match laughs from page 1

Mike

:lol: I don't even know if I can contain the joy that will explode within me when he goes. I might disintegrate.

I'm sure they will end up finding me running naked through the town centre in a disturbingly hysterical state.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Tracy-Morgan-I-am-a-Jedi.gif

Don't think Moyes will particularly excite us tbh. But he is Plato to Pardews Homer..Simpson. Would be used to working with the cash restraints too. Much rather Moyes than Pulis. Galtier over both though.

Might have been a decent attempt if Plato and Homer had anything other than the Ancient Greek language in common :lol:

Don't think Moyes will particularly excite us tbh. But he is Plato to Pardews Homer..Simpson. Would be used to working with the cash restraints too. Much rather Moyes than Pulis. Galtier over both though.

Rather have someone with a proven track record of doing well over the past 12 years in the PL than a random Frenchman.

:lol: I don't even know if I can contain the joy that will explode within me when he goes. I might disintegrate.

I'm sure they will end up finding me running naked through the town centre in a disturbingly hysterical state.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Tracy-Morgan-I-am-a-Jedi.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, hopefully with a better choice of underwear than that, but yes.

He's finished, right?

:lol: Probably not. We've been here literally a dozen times.

Be some bullshit statement from the club later about how Mike trusts him to get through this "difficult spelt" or some other load of shit.

Might have been a decent attempt if Plato and Homer had anything other than the Ancient Greek language in common :lol:

:lol: Ohhhh Look at me! I read books.

He's finished, right?

@LukeEdwardsTele

It's my understanding #nufc banned two newspapers this week for saying Pardew had two games to save his job.

Uh oh ... this is what we don't need to hear right now.