Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/09/14 - post-match laughs from page 1

Mike

He's got to go but unfortunately we are so short of players a new man isn't going to make much difference.

Our new manager will be someone like Carver, Stone or Beardsley...We're fucked.  Waiting until Jan to buy a striker will be too late.  Haha fatman you've fucked up big time you colossal cunt.

Tony Gale boiled my p*ss on the commentary. Basically backed Pardew to the hilt and criticised our fans for being inpatient and delusional. Really man really? In 2014 c***s like that get jobs on the telly.

Its his mate, he wont stick the knife in.  The pundits are awful they do no research they just repeat rubbish cliches and fawn over each other. 

Whoever things the change of manager will fix Newcastle problems is a FOOL.

The club is rutten and falling apart because the owner doesn't give a f&$k about it.

This the owner who couldn't work with Keegan. Who appointed joke keener TWICE. Who got the team relegated. Who changed the name of stadium. Who sold best performing players in jan transfer windows.

It won't make a difference if you bring anchelloti here or not. I have no hope for the club as long as Ashley is the owner.

The club is rutten and falling apart because the owner doesn't give a f&$k about it.

This the owner who couldn't work with Keegan. Who appointed joke keener TWICE. Who got the team relegated. Who changed the name of stadium. Who sold best performing players in jan transfer windows.

It won't make a difference if you bring anchelloti here or not. I have no hope for the club as long as Ashley is the owner.

I think even if you think this, you can believe that a change of manager will have us playing a bit better.

Dude, you need to back off those shrooms.

If you want to see swear words you can set it so in your profile btw. A bunch of stars for those that don't is generally sufficient :thup:

No one is denying Ashley is the root, but Pardew is the worst symptom that simply cannot get any worse.

f***ing lol. Difference is Pardew wouldn't even be here under another owner because I don't think they'd be that f***ing daft. Pardew got sacked from Southampton when they were in League 1 man. Have a word

Apologists boil my p*ss :lol: