Newcastle United vs Hull City - 20/09/14 @ 15:00

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From nufc-forum-

Just as long as people understand that once they get their way and destroy yet another attempt at getting this club steady, they should not ever take part in chants of "we are the loyalest, football SUPPORTERS, the world has ever had"....but can keep the "we are the geordies, the geordie boot boys, for we are mental, for we are mad" tag.

If they get their way, it'll be a victory parade, then when ther new manager pick comes to the fore and messes up, the banners will be back out.

When Ashley is ousted; and a new owner/s comes in, the process will start all over again with, " he's the business, we are going places with this man, he's sorting out the mess."

When the club is run in house again, it will be banners out and groundhog day again.

Just remember one thing here. Seriously remember this. You were born to be you. You were only born to mimic those that brought you up. Once you became adult, you had the choice of your own mind to choose what your life was going to be from that point on.

Choosing to support Newcastle united could have been a follow on trait throughout your family and you naturally grow up following the very same traits. You do this, not because of the owner, not because of the manager - not because the ground is bigger and better than most; it's because you followed a tradition, maybe borne from being brought up in the city or brought up in a family of similar mindsets.

You still had a choice to change your path in life, yet you chose loyalty to your club for life, through thick and thin...black and white blood running through those veins.

Your match day experience was usually started out as a bit of pre-match banter, maybe a few drinks, then off to the game to SUPPORT and sing your team on to the good, bad or indifference of performance.

All rational thinking fans know that any manager this club gets has a better than avarage chance of struggling to get things right, no matter who is in charge of the club.

If I was the owner and dared take a chance, I would let the fans run the club and work on the majority thoughts on everything to do with the club.

If it all goes to s*** from that point on...who can the fans blame?

Do you seriously think they would blame themselves? Nahhhh...too knowledgeable for all that right?

When we get relegated and stay rooted in the championship like Leeds United, get the banners out.

Getting banners out 4 games into a season, citing the last half of last season as an excuse is nothing short or irrational behaviour by so called loyal fans.

The young generation who think FIFA manager is real and base their life around that being how a real club operates, are partly to blame for this stuff, plus the peer pressure that those masses put upon those that are on the fence or patient enough to wait it out.

You may get pardew out this time...it's highly possible, because his position; especially after this weekend (win lose or draw) will be a pressure pot, egg shell walking nightmare that will cause a domino effect all down the team who will simply become almost scared to actually play their normal game.

You wanted the club to buy players. Spend some money Ashley. He does...plus buys some player that the fans wanted (cabella)...39 million spent. Not good enough and not the right players...NOW. They were fine when bought though.

FICKLE....FICKLE....FICKLE.

Some of your lives are so blighted and traumatised by your Newcastle United experience that it sometimes looks like a samaritins website on any Newcastle forum, because the doom disease spreads like a doom virus does.

You're not meth addicts. You're not dependent on the doom you endure. Your hope has gone, your support is not there anymore. You pretend to boycott sports direct to further enhance your protest...all in the name of looking like you're one of those that are gonna stand up arms raised if you're successful and shout, "I was part of ridding the club of this s****."

The very same people who would rather gamble the clubs existence on change as they see it, yet if the change did not see someone better run it and it goes to the dogs, those same so called supporters won't apologise for their actions...they will front it out and say Ashley would have destroyed the club anyway.

One thing I can say and I'm glad I can say this from my heart and mind, is. I support this club, literally through thick and thin and I'll do exactly what I've always done all my life; and that is, cheer my team on; and continue to have a positive attitude for every game that comes along no matter what the previous game showed.

I will slate players individually or the team as a whole when they don't perform. I will do this after the game, at home or in the pub or street, to like-minded supporters.

I do this because I support this club for ME...not for anyone else. I'll follow any positivity and reject negativity no matter how supposedly justified it may seem.

That doesn't mean to say tehre is none. It just means that the saying of "always look on the bright side of life" as in being a football fan, is the only time you can always have hope...and football clubs like ours are always based on a fans hope...never expectation or demands in the running internally of the club...just the demands that those players who run onto that pitch give 100% to the cause.

I will never do anything other than support and cheer my team on from the stands no matter what...and I've seen some s**** as well as excellence in my time. I've seen much much much worse so called s**** than what we see today....much much worse.

If Ashley's got any sense at all, he will realise that changing manager at this stage will not endear him to the fans who have already hung him.

He will also realise that any change of manager who comes in and doesn't get up and running fairly quickly, will suffer the very same fate.

If we get a performance out of those players against Hull and 3 comfortable points, it should tell the fans one massive thing. It tells them that the players back and believe in Pardew.

If they come out looking like they did against Southampton, then they have lost belief in themselves and in Pardew.

This is the clear vision that Ashley will see...and I think Pardew will already know this; as well as the players.

This is when Ashley will act. Not because of the fans; but because Ashley isn't daft and he will see himself which road is best following.

It would be interesting to see what happens in the next game if we beat Hull by something like 6 goals. I wonder how many of those Pardew out cards will be left uncreased?

The deluded tag will be there for all to see if this happens and those cards are raised for the next game; and deservedly so.

Wow.

Pardew, Pardew give us a wave, Pardew give us a wave.

These support-the-team-at-all-costs types really are sticking their dick in a fan and hoping for the best.  Really beggars belief.

I guess they have no grasp on history - in all levels of life and sport. The complacent get nothing in their lives, nothing. Fucking history 101.

In an ideal world like:

the protest goes as planned

the players play well and get a result

Captain Shitbag falls on his sword and does a runner to Sierra Leone.

an Awesome manager replaces Pardew

Ashley f***s off and we get new owner who wants to win s***

Hatem returns, loses 20 lbs

We win every game left in the season after Hull

Steve "I'm a Geordie" Bruce being a massive cunt. Hope this wanker never gets the job now.

(from 1:00 to about 3:00)

What an arsehole. "It's only 4 games". Prick.

You can't say that this kind of action is never the right thing to do, and in fairness, I don't think the guy was saying that. What you have to weigh up is the risk of making the situation worse, against the chances of making the situation better.

Telling yourself that you can't possibly make the situation any worse than it is, is just a way of avoiding that consideration.

We've seen two previous meltdowns in recent years. Once was when press and supporters turned against Sir Bob, and the other was the attempt to force Ashley out after the Keegan departure. Food for thought.

'I know what he's going through after being in the North East and it's not easy. It's not an easy place to manage,' he said.

'You genuinely feel for the manager in charge and at this moment (Pardew is) under the hammer, after only four games.

'We all understand it's a results based business but some of the nonsense that goes with it, I have to say is ridiculous.

'Unfortunately with the way social media is and the way the media is there is a huge appetite for what we call nonsense. It comes with the territory but you have to say in the North East it seems to quadruple: when there's a crisis, there's a crisis, and I suppose that comes from the huge support they have got.

'It's a difficult, difficult place to manage. But we have to try and take advantage of that, of course we do. We have to be mercenary enough to try and do that.

'The other stuff is not enjoyable to watch from afar. Over the years he's done a decent job has Alan but I think that's the nature of the beast, especially in the North East, and I can say that because I'm from there.'

Steve "I'm a Geordie" Bruce being a massive c***. Hope this w***** never gets the job now.

(from 1:00 to about 3:00)

What an arsehole. "It's only 4 games". Prick.

If Clare Balding and Bagpuss produced an offspring and fed it lard from birth, this is what it would look like. What a mess he is.

Whisper it quietly

Would you guys rather lose this game 4-3 than win 1-0?

I dunno, i'm so detached from that football club now its unreal.  I depise everything thats in it and what its being used for.  I find meyself caring less and less about it...which deep down hurts.

I always thought I would want NUFC to win no matter what...Me feeling like this, is Ashley's fault and to a lesser extent Pardew for the awful football he puts out and his complete lack of respect to the fans.

I'm almost done with the club, I'm hanging on but not sure how long I can.

The result, i dont think i care enough either way.